All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Dimensions & Weight:
- 12.9" iPad Pro M2 11.5" (l) x 9.75" (h); 0.95 lbs.
- 11" iPad Pro M2 11" (l) x 8" (h); 0.75 lbs.
29.32 (l) x 24.76 (h) cm; 0.43 kg
27.94 (l) x 20.32 (h) cm; 0.34 kg
NOTE: 11" size available in horizontal orientation only
- Lightly padded flap.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase).
- Piggyback Accessory Pack for additional storage.
- Supreme Suspension Strap 1 Inch to lighten the load.
- Keep your Apple Pencil protected in its own handsome Leather Case.
This is a great addition to protect my device and is practical as well as great looking and really well made. It will have lots of use. Thank you!
Great case. Second time buying. This time for the bigger iPad.
Really a nice case , nice padding, heavy duty wax canvas outer with leather on the bottom, great design, like the loop on the bottom to hold onto when pulling out the ipad, just a little snug at first use but its getting better and a little grabby on the magic keyboard because that has a little rubbery coating on it , overall definitely pleased with it and highly recommend it.
When I need to take a magic keyboard, I will use this case. When I don’t, I will use the case made by DoDo Case (San Francisco). The latter has a vertical orientation which make connecting a charging cable easier. It is also minimal. It would not accommodate a magic keyboard or even an Apple Pencil. But it is comfortable to carry and lighter. The Waterfield case is nicely made but may suffer by being bulkier and horizontal. Mike McConnel
About the iPad Pro 12.9" sleeve: Well-made, functional, great quality — typical Waterfield/SF Bags. 'Nuff said.
WaterField SleeveCase for MacBook Pro ReviewGadgetmac - August 12, 2011
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- 12.9" iPad Pro with M2 Chip:
- Apple NEW Magic Keyboard - Size #31
- 11" iPad Pro with M2 Chip:
- Apple NEW Magic Keyboard - Size #29
See also SleeveCase for MacBook.