Atelier iPad Gear Case
- Product Info
- What Fits
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Supple full-grain premium leather
- Ultrasuede ® fabric liner
Dimensions: 7.5 inches (length) x 1.25 inches (width) x 3 inches (height)
Weight: 3 oz.
- Body is made of one continuous leather for a smooth finish throughout
- Fully-lined with eye-catching red, soft Ultrasuede ®
- Precise hand-stitching throughout
- One big compartment with two side pockets to hold the small items.
- Dedicated Apple Pencil slot
- Two premium external snaps
- When fully packed, can hold the Case on the palm of your hand
- The main compartment holds the Lightning Cable and the i12v USB power adapter
- One side pocket holds the Lightning Adapter and Replacement Tip
- The other side pocket can hold Ear Phones, or the SD Card Reader and USB Camera Adapter
- There is extra space in the main compartment for a 5W USB adapter and a 0.5m Lighting-to-USB cable
MyMac - June 23, 2016
"The Atelier iPad Gear Case is a fabulous item to hold all of your iPad Pro accessories and it will now accompany my iPad Pro wherever I go."
iMore - April 26, 2016
"If you want a fabulous organizational pouch dedicated to the iPad, Waterfield's Atelier case is one of the best I've found, and has quickly earned a spot in my daily work routine."
Will accessories for my Surface Pro accessories fit also?
The Atelier iPad Gear Case was originally created to keep the many small accessories for the iPad together. However, it can also hold the Surface Pro accessories, but it won’t be a custom-fit. For example, the Surface Pro Pen can fit in the pencil slot, but it is slightly longer than the Pen itself. The Power adapter, with its two cables, can fit in the main compartment, but doesn’t leave much room for anything else. So, yes, it does fit.
What else can I use the Atelier iPad Gear Case for?
Once you have the Atelier iPad Gear Case in your possession, it’s up to you to fill it with your prized possessions. Please let us know what creative items you’ve been able to pack in it by sharing on Facebook, Instagram, or sending a photo to HeyGary@SFbags.com.
You make other cases for tech gear; why did you develop another one?
When we started using the iPad Pro, we realized that we needed to keep all the small items it came with together. For example, the Lightning adapter and the Apple Pencil Extra Tip are so small, they are easy to lose or mis-place. So, we set about developing a case that would hold all this together, stay compact, and be beautiful enough so that you would certainly miss it if it wasn’t with you. Like an old school pencil case, the Atelier iPad Gear Case keeps the essentials you need to be creative with your iPad Pro.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.