All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Full-grain leather
- Ballistic nylon
- Soft liner
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- CitySlicker for Steam Deck: 12” (l) x 2” (w) x 5” (h); 12.2 oz.
30.48 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 12.7 (h) cm; 346 gm
- Double-layer full-grain premium leather flap.
- Scratch-free padded lining.
- Ultrasuede® padded interior pocket — protects and cleans screen.
- Self-locking zippered mesh back pocket with five microSD slots and space for accessories.
- Five leather SD or SD card-adapter slots.
- Padded Ultrasuede® bumpers — protect joysticks.
- Bottom finger loop — aids console removal.
- Can be inserted into bigger bags or backpacks.
- OPTIONAL: attachments for carrying at an additional fee: carabiner or strap.
A COMMUNITY-DESIGNED PRODUCT
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
User Reviews & Stories
I've used Waterfield City Slicker cases for a lot of gaming devices, even awkwardly-shaped ones like the Steam Deck, and they're always a pleasure. Can't recommend more!Read more
It was hard to find a solid case for the Analogue Pocket but after some research I found these came highly recommended. After using my case for a week I can easily say it’s worth it! It arrived very fast and is extremely high quality! I will definitely be looking for more cases from these guys in the future!Read more
The case feels so high quality and nice! The ballistic nylon is softer to the touch than I expected, and the inside is very nicely padded. The leather is also absolutely wonderful and beautiful to look at.Read more
Solid construction, dapper looks, and great functionality.
I pipped one star only because they didn't offer this item in chocolate leather.Read more
The Analogue Pocket is a premium handheld, and deserves a similarly premium case. Enter the City Slicker. Been using this case for the past few weeks and it’s beautiful! The Pocket fits neatly in there, the design is neat and classy and I can’t wait to get cases for the rest of my handhelds!Read more
Steam Deck WaterField Designs CitySlicker Case Review
Nintendeal - July 21, 2022
“Well, they’ve done it again. The fine folks at WaterField Designs have crafted another superb case for a handheld gaming console.”
SFBags / WaterField Designs CitySlicker for Steam Deck Review
Gadgetoid - June 22, 2022
“In its favour are its impeccable style and that warm fuzzy feeling that someone in San Francisco was paid to hand-assemble it for you.”
The CitySlicker Case for Steam Deck is designed to carry your Steam Deck basic setup:
- USB-C cable
- SD cards
- five microSD slots
- HDMI cable
The back mesh pocket stores accessories like micro SD card slots, cords, and other small items. The CitySlicker for Steam Deck also fits inside other Waterfield Bags.
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Dbrand's White Killswitch Skin fits in CitySlicker for Steam Deck (Dylan T., California, US)