All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Cycling Ride Pouch: 7” (l) x 1” (w) x 4” (h); 4 oz.
17.78 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools, resulting in a more comfortable ride.
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket.
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket.
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone.
- OPTIONAL: Park Tool (1.5 oz), Gary’s go-to multi-tool for quick cycling fixes on the road.
A decent item but the nature of the zippered pouch is a bit annoying as others have said. When you open it things fall out. It’s good enough but I’m annoyed that a couple weeks after I bought it they released a way better cycling pouch for cheaper.
I was excited to find this product on-line after using a zip-lock plastic bag for far too long -- rather than wasting multiple plastic bags each year, I was thrilled to find a sustainable, durable alternative designed to fit comfortably in a jersey pocket. Unfortunately, it's a bit too small for my needs -- if you have an iPhone 6+ like I do, it will only fit comfortably into this pouch if it's not in a case, and while in theory, the idea that you can just place everything on the padded interior surface sounds good, in practice, it's a pain to keep stuff from falling out while you try to open and close the pouch. it would be a lot more useful if it had something like elastic loops you could slip tire levers and the nozzle for a CO2 cartridge under so they stay in place. I'll keep using it because it was expensive, and it's better than a plastic bag, but it's not quite the all-in-one solution the video makes it out to be, at least in my hands.
I find this product very sturdy and that it fits my needs perfectly. During my bike rides, i am confident that the pouch will not break or fall off. I enjoy this product very much and i would recommend this product to others.
I'm using this to hold my iPhone with a Moment polarizing filter when I ride. Works just fine.
Fantastic item as ever from sfbags, love the attention to detail!
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
The Cycling Ride Pouch is custom-fit for the back jersey pocket. It has 3 compartments for storing tools, phone, and other items. Separated from each other, items can be quickly accessed without having to disturb the other contents. The ride pouch can hold the following:
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for the iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro (naked or in an Apple Case)
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.