Cycling Ride Pouch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Velominati Rule #31: "Spare tires, multi-tools, and repair kits should be stored in jersey pockets". The Cycling Ride Pouch does just that. Custom-fit for jersey pockets, tools are organized in the main compartment to take advantage of the wide surface area. It zips open flat so you can lay it on the ground when fixing a mechanical.
A transparent front pocket separates the phone from the tools and lets you access it without zipping open the pouch. A mesh back pocket has a removable mini wallet for cash, ID, keys and other small items. By utilizing a wider surface area, you can carry all these items without feeling bulky or heavy for a more comfortable ride.
Designed with ELEVEN vélo of Sydney, Australia, maker of bespoke merino cycling wear.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
- Premium YKK self-locking zipper
- Play-through plastic screen for phone compartment
Dimensions: 4 in. length, 1 in. width, 7 in. height
Weight: 4 oz.
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools for a more comfortable ride
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone 7
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for iPhone 7, 7 Plus and other similarly-sized phones
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
This little pouch is the solution to all your jersey pocket organizing needs.
Cycling Ride Pouch
Great pouch to fit necessities will out on a ride.
I had an earlier version of the cycling ride pouch. This latest iteration is so much better. In the earlier version, you had to unzip the whole pouch to get to your phone, money or cc. Inevitably my tubes, air, etc. would fall all over the place every time I opened the pouch. In this new version, the phone and money holder are accessible without unzipping the main compartment. I would highly recommend the pouch for any avid cyclist.
Love this pouch and it frees me from using a saddlebag, which I don't like on my road bike. I have a tube for 28mm tire, patches, cash, levers, mini tool and phone packed into it when I ride and use a frame mounted pump. Very nice to use the phone through the plastic window.
What are the Velominati Rules?
If cycling is a big part of your life, you may have heard of The Velominati, devoted and loyal disciples of the great sport of cycling. They seek out the highest mountains and roughest roads, using their legs to propel them. They refer to their shaved legs simply as “The Legs” and speak of distance in kilometers and measure sizes in centimeters on matter what country they are in. They are the Keepers of the Cog, and maintain the sacred text wherein lie the simple truths of cycling etiquette knows as The Rules. Rule #31: "Spare tires, multi-tools, and repair kits should be stored in jersey pockets.” The Cycling Ride Pouch was inspired by this Rule.
Doesn’t the back jersey pocket bulge out once you put in the tools, the phone, and other small pieces?
It could bulge out, but if you put all those pieces in the Cycling Ride Pouch it, the tools will lay flat over a wider surface area. The width of the pouch is 1 inch, and will keep all the contents compact, preventing the big bulge.
Who is ELEVEN vélo?
Based in Sydney, Australia, ELEVEN vélo is a small design studio specializing in the cycling sector and dedicated to the idea that each and every order is unique and specific to the owner. They craft bespoke superfine merino cycling wear for the discerning cyclist from the ground up.
What brand is the pump you used in the video?
We’ve had quite a few questions regarding this very small pump. Happy to say it’s the Blackburn Mini Pump. Enjoy your ride!
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
The Cycling Ride Pouch is Perfect.
Cycling made easy with my pouch!