All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Black or brown premium leather border and flap with ballistic nylon body
- Gold liner in main compartment
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Cycling Ride Pouch: 7” (l) x 1” (w) x 4” (h); 4 oz.
17.78 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Main compartment has a wide surface area for arranging tools, resulting in a more comfortable ride.
- Main compartment opens flat on the ground so you can arrange your tools and quickly see what you need. Makes it easy to pack up, too.
- Mini wallet is included for storing cash, keys, ID and stored in the back mesh pocket.
- Leather flap closes over the back mesh pocket.
- Front pocket play-through screen lets you do basic phone functions without taking out the iPhone XS Plus.
A decent item but the nature of the zippered pouch is a bit annoying as others have said. When you open it things fall out. It’s good enough but I’m annoyed that a couple weeks after I bought it they released a way better cycling pouch for cheaper.
I was excited to find this product on-line after using a zip-lock plastic bag for far too long -- rather than wasting multiple plastic bags each year, I was thrilled to find a sustainable, durable alternative designed to fit comfortably in a jersey pocket. Unfortunately, it's a bit too small for my needs -- if you have an iPhone 6+ like I do, it will only fit comfortably into this pouch if it's not in a case, and while in theory, the idea that you can just place everything on the padded interior surface sounds good, in practice, it's a pain to keep stuff from falling out while you try to open and close the pouch. it would be a lot more useful if it had something like elastic loops you could slip tire levers and the nozzle for a CO2 cartridge under so they stay in place. I'll keep using it because it was expensive, and it's better than a plastic bag, but it's not quite the all-in-one solution the video makes it out to be, at least in my hands.
I find this product very sturdy and that it fits my needs perfectly. During my bike rides, i am confident that the pouch will not break or fall off. I enjoy this product very much and i would recommend this product to others.
I'm using this to hold my iPhone with a Moment polarizing filter when I ride. Works just fine.
Fantastic item as ever from sfbags, love the attention to detail!
“Combining good looks, a nicely sealed see-through phone pocket, card slots, and enough volume to carry a good amount of equipment, the pouch is also well-built and reasonably priced.”
Rating: 4 stars (out of 4 stars possible)
“Gone are the days of zip-lock bags and old sunglasses carry sacks; the Ride Pouch allows you to house everything in one easy-to-grab caddy. It is simple, smart and effective.”
- Main compartment with self-locking zipper on three sides:
- Spare tube, tools, air cartridge, tire levers, patches, etc.
- Front transparent window pocket:
- custom-fit for the NEW! iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- and other similarly-sized phones including the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus
- can also fit smaller-sized phones, but will have extra room
- Back mesh pocket:
- includes a water-resistant Mini Wallet for cash, card, ID, keys
- other items you need to get at quickly.
Note: Curious about the small bicycle pump you see in the video? It’s the Blackburn Mini Pump.