All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
Weight & Dimensions:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 4.3” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w)x 5.3" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 10.92 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.46 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 15.74 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
Its a great bag/pouch and fits all my needs. I got it in ballistic black and the quality is top notch and even after putting up all my rechristen gear, it remains slim. Definitely I will be lording more stuff in future from SFbags.
Fits all my stuff
As expected, the product is a great and perfect companion to Bolt Briefcase.
Color guidance from my perspective. I purchased a brown version. Although it is good, it very calm. I would say that Crimson or Navy will be better if you need something more “fun”.
I love the look and feel of this pouch and I’m excited to get to use it in my daily carry bag!
It was perfect for all my son-in-laws electronic cords when he travels!
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.