- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in your choice of a ballistic nylon shell or tan waxed canvas, the SleeveCase can be a stylish stand-alone iPad Pro sleeve or can be inserted into another bag. No need to take your iPad out of its snug compartment when going through airport security—these cases are TSA Checkpoint Friendly. Multiple configuration options.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
-High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
-iPad Pro 12.9": 13 x 9.5 inches, 0.95 lb.
-iPad Pro 9.7": 10.25 x 7.75 inches, 0.55 lb. *Horizontal Orientation only*
-iPad mini 4: 8.5 x 6 inches, 0.25 lb. *Horizontal Orientation only*
- Lightly padded flap
- Angled pocket in the back
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase)
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- iPad Pro 12.9" with:
- Logitech Keyboard - Size #27
- Apple Keyboard & Back Silicone Cover - Size #27
- Apple Keyboard - Size #26
- Smart Cover - Size #26
- Back Silicone Cover - Size #26
- 'Naked' - Size #26
- iPad Pro 9.7" with:
- Apple Keyboard - Size #24
- Smart Cover & Back Silicone Cover - Size #24
- Smart Cover - Size #24
- Back Silicone Cover - Size #24
- 'Naked' - Size #23
- iPad mini 4 with:
- Smart Case - Size #12
- Smart Cover - Size #12
- 'Naked' - Size #11
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
What is a Smart Cover versus a Smart Case?
Both cases are sold by Apple. The Smart Cover is the magnetic screen cover, it doesn't cover the backside of the iPad. The Smart Case protects both the screen and the rear of your iPad.
Will my iPad Air 2 work with iPad Pro 9.7" Cases?
Yes, the iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro 9.7" have the same exterior dimensions.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
What is a Suspension Strap?
The Suspension Strap is optional and allows you to use the SleeveCase as a stand-alone case. The strap is removable and snaps onto metal D-rings. The underside of the strap is lined with grippy material to keep it set on your shoulder when moving around.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
I envy SP3's bulletproof tuxedo sleevecase.
Style substance and great value too
I now take my SP3 everywhere
Perfect Carrier for Tablet and More!
Exceeds expectations in all aspects!
Style, Quality, Gorgeous! Simply in love.