All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D.: 11.5 x 9.75 inches; 0.95 lbs.
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D.: 11 x 8 inches; 0.75 lbs. *Horizontal Orientation only*
- Lightly padded flap.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase).
Excellent bag for my wife's iPad! She loved it to bits as it was enough for her to bring around her iPad, a few documents and pencil case around. She said she'd prefer if the cover was held by earth magnets like the switch cityslicker case instead of velcro, but other than that its a great iPad bag.
I purchase this bag to protect my new iPad Pro from damage. I usually through the bag/iPad in my gym bag before going to work. The bag protects my iPad from damage when I toss my gym bag into the car. I like the slot for the pencil and the slot for cables and misc.
When I decided to get an iPad Pro for travel, I knew I wanted the official keyboard that fits it plus an Apple Pencil. With that decision made, I hunted for a case that would fit all three, plus I wanted solid protection, because I tend to drop things. This fits my needs perfectly. The padding is solid, yet still fits with the keyboard. It has a spot for the Apple Pencil separate from the iPad, which is nice so I don’t have to dig around for it if it comes detached from the magnetic side. And the waxed canvas assures me that if I spill my water bottle that it has protection.
I don't usually write reviews, but when Gary's robot from WaterField asked me to (well asked me twice), instead of the deleting the email I decide to.
Why? Because over the last 12 years I have found WaterField to be exceptional: high quality materials and manufacturing, great attention to detail, and the minimal style I like. I have bought gear pouches, a sleeve for my old iPad, a phone case, and now this SleeveCase. The all have been outstanding. The gear porches I bought years ago (like 12) are still in service. I expect this SleeveCase to outlive my current iPad. It is just what I was looking for. Thin, but offering good protection for my iPad investment as well as a nice place to store the pencil and outside pocket just right for cables. Anyway, highly recommend.
I was looking for a case to carry my 12.9-inch iPad Pro, Smart Keyboard Folio and Apple Pencil, and this case does the trick and more. It holds all of that in the main body of the case itself, but it also includes a separate storage spot for the Apple Pencil itself so it doesn't fall off within the case. I know my iPad is safe when I carry it separately, and I have room for my AirPods and charger if I want to take those along with me. It's exactly what I was looking for, and includes all the great Waterfield touches such as a small strap at the bottom of the case to help me remove the iPad easier.
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #30
- Smart Folio - Size #30
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #28
- Smart Folio - Size #28