All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D.: 11.5" x 9.75"; 0.95 lbs.
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D.: 11" x 8"; 0.75 lbs.
29.32 x 24.76 cm; 0.43 kg
27.94 x 20.32 cm; 0.34 kg
NOTE: 11" size available in horizontal orientation only
- Lightly padded flap.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase).
I am very pleased with this item. It is well-made, sturdy and attractive. It fits my iPad Pro perfectly and easy slips inside my personal carry-on for air travel. I especially like the built-in Apple Pencil holder, although I do worry a little how well it will wear due to the soft nature of its fabric. Overall, I am very pleased with this item, as I have been with all of my Waterfield purchases to date.
Great case. Very study and the design is attractive. The one major issue I have is with the outside pocket. It needs two pieces of Velcro sewn into it to keep items from falling out. Anything I put in slips out if the case is tilted to the side. That’s a big problem which makes the side pocket not useable, which is a problem because I carry a wire and a small, low-profile, charging plug in that section
The sleeve fits perfect and the material is great
Excellent bag for my wife's iPad! She loved it to bits as it was enough for her to bring around her iPad, a few documents and pencil case around. She said she'd prefer if the cover was held by earth magnets like the switch cityslicker case instead of velcro, but other than that its a great iPad bag.
I purchase this bag to protect my new iPad Pro from damage. I usually through the bag/iPad in my gym bag before going to work. The bag protects my iPad from damage when I toss my gym bag into the car. I like the slot for the pencil and the slot for cables and misc.
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #30
- Smart Folio - Size #30
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #28
- Smart Folio - Size #28