All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 denier black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas
- Five full-grain leather accent colors
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Marqui Crossbody: 8” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 5.5” (h); 6.5 oz
- Marqui Crossbody Plus: 9" (l) x 1.25" (w) x 7" (h); 11 oz
20.32 (l) x 3.17 (w) x 13.97 (h) cm; 184 gm
22.86 (l) x 3.17 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 311 gm
- YKK self-locking zippers
- Convenient open back pocket.
- The front pocket zips securely.
- Gold, rip-stop liner lights up the interior.
- Two exterior loops for hooking up attachments.
- Premium full grain leather front panel comes in various colors.
- Main compartment holds everything in your pockets and then some.
- Adjustable cam lock makes it easy to adjust the strap without taking the bag off.
- The adjustable strap is angled so the bag sits comfortably against the chest, hip, or back.
I ordered two of these bags, one in each size. The bag itself is great (though the size difference between the two is negligible). But the strap is really a disappointment. The material feels cheap/scratchy and the orientation of the strap only allows for wearing across your body one way (left to right shoulder). I also disliked the strap on the mini hip sling bag from WF, but at least I was able to replace it. This bag the strap is sewn in.
Overall a good bag. Construction and material are top notch as always from Waterfield. If I were designing it, I think I'd go with a more vertical orientation, like most crossbody pouches. In the current horizontal layout, things like pens have to lay flat and everything ends up at the bottom of the pouch.
As short as it is, the interior pockets really aren't useful for much. In a vertical implementation, you could have a pen slots, a phone pocket, etc.. If you compare the layout to Bellroy's City Pouch (approximately the same size), the vertical City Pouch is more functional.
the design of the pouch is totally amazing. The Strap is very functional, I kind of like the way it's made to keep the pouch on your body but I think I'd prefer it with normally set straps like the ones on the field muzutto. I also wish the straps was the same kind of quality of the bag, Like waxed canvas and or buffalo to keeo teh style
Gary - Great quality, well built. Exactly what I needed to carry my wallet, phone, keys, change, mask, air pods, hand sanitizer, etc. Love it, my third Waterfield bag!
The bag is good looking and manly, like my husband! He carries glasses, his cell phone, a little 6 oz flask of water, a bunched up nylon shopping bag, a mask, a pen, keys, a pill container, a very small notepad and a granola bar. It's a tight fit but not too tight.
iMore - May 14, 2020
“Need to carry a few necessities but don't want to overstuff your pockets? Throw them into the Marquis Crossbody Pouch instead!”
The Marqui carries your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials.
The Marqui Plus fits your NEW powerful iPad Mini, along with a large phone, a pair of glasses, and other essentials.