All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 denier black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas
- Five full-grain leather accent colors
Weight & Dimensions:
- Marqui Crossbody Pouch: 8” (l) x 1.25” (w) x 5.5” (h); 6.5 oz
20.32 (l) x 3.17 (w) x 13.97 (h) cm; 184 gm
- YKK self-locking zippers
- The front pocket zips securely.
- Premium full grain leather front panel comes in various colors to match any wardrobe.
- Convenient open back pocket.
- Main compartment holds everything in your pockets and then some.
- Gold, rip-stop liner lights up the interior.
- Two exterior loops for hooking up attachments.
- The adjustable strap is angled so the bag sits comfortably against the chest, hip, or back.
- Adjustable cam lock makes it easy to adjust the strap without taking the bag off.
This is a great little bad to carry my iPhone, wireless earbuds, wallet, keys, and other stuff.
I've used the Marqui Crossbody Pouch a handful of times and have found that it's too short for my liking. I put my wallet in one of the interior pockets, but I can't fit my sunglasses or phone (Note 10+) in the pocket without leaving the pouch unzipped. I'm scared of squishing my sunglasses so I like to keep it separate from other items I'm carrying; both sunglasses and phone fit in the main compartment, but only when I use a pouch for the sunglasses instead of a regular case. When stuffed with things such as my Anker Powerbank, wallet, and sunglasses, the front pouch is much too tight for my phone. The phone barely fits and is a nuisance to take out when I put it in the front zipper pouch so I haven't figured out what I'd put in there yet. The open pouch at the back is very convenient for receipts.
Build quality is nice, as expected, and I'm a fan how easy the bag is to adjust with the cam lock system.
Not my favorite bag. I have a lot of Waterfield stuff, and this is the first time I'm a little disappointed. The strap feels too short. (I'm 6'4") The liner also seems ill-fitting. I'm disappointed that my travel wallet (smaller one) doesn't fit. The dimensions are a little close, I should have asked first. They have always been super responsive to questions.
I purchased this bag as I wanted a bag that I can carry my essentials in, but that can also be worn discretely. This fits the bill perfectly, the quality is top-notch and I love the one-handed strap adjustment also.
Perfect size yet carries everything I need. Very comfortable to wear and easy to adjust strap. Another nice addition to my Waterfield collection. Highly recommend.
The Marqui carries your phone, wallet, keys, and other essentials.