Multiplayer Pro Case for Nintendo Switch
Happy 1st Anniversary, Switch!
- Product Info
- What Fits
Your Party Case.The Switch Multiplayer Pro Case lets you take your entire Switch set-up to parties or for traveling. Compact & lightweight, it organizes additional controllers, Joy-Cons, power bank, and cables in soft, plush pockets.
NOTE: We collaborated with customers to create cases for the NEW Nintendo Switch. See the progress from idea to product in our Nintendo Updates. Here are the updates related to making the Switch MultiPlayer Pro Case.
Update #6: Tweaking the Switch MultiPlayer Pro Case (getting closer to the final product):
Update #5: The Switch MultiPlayer Case Prototype (does not reflect the final product):
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Waxed Canvas body
- Full-grain cowhide leather handle grip & game card holder
- Soft liner
Weight & Dimensions:
Switch Multiplayer Case: 12.25" Height x 11.5" Width x 2" Depth; 1.55 lbs.
- 1” Shoulder Strap with metal hardware - YKK waterproof zippers
- Vertical and retracting handles so it fits in most backpacks
- Comes standard with removable shoulder strap
- Opens wide and flat for easy organization
- Interior: Pockets for Switch Console, a combination of controllers (Grip with Joy-Cons and Pro Controller), power bank, additional Joy-Cons, game card holders.
- Front pockets can hold the dock or a portable stand. Soft plush liner
- Super compact and super organizer
- Pocket 1: Switch Console with attached Joy-Cons
- Pocket 2/3: HDMI Cords, USB-C cords, WAN Cord, Joy Con Straps
- Pocket 4: Can be configured in several ways:
- 2 Controllers (either Pro Controllers and/or Joy Con Grip Controllers) + Switch Power Block*
- Switch Dock + 1 Controller (either Pro Controllers or Joy Con Grip Controllers) + Switch Power Block*
- Switch Dock+ 4 Joy Con Sticks + Switch Power Block*
- Pocket 5: Holds removable Switch Game Card Holder
- Pocket 6: Holds small Micro SD Cards and/or ear buds
- Front pockets may be able to hold a portable stand
GeekDad - September 24, 2017
"Flexible, functional, and stylish, it’s a bag that’s more than just one thing. Just like you."
Pure Nintendo - April 24, 2017
"I’d have to say that, personally, this is the carrying case of all carrying cases. The Switch Multiplayer Pro Case is setup to house almost every Switch accessory you could need while away from home."
Nintendo Life - April 17, 2017
"When it comes to premium cases for things, WaterField Design have got the market cornered as far as portable Nintendo consoles go."
This case is excellent for holding all the gear I need for a Nintendo game night. It is so compact yet so versatile in its utility. Makes the parties so much more fun and organized!
It holds my Switch and all the accessories perfectly, and the craftsmanship gives it a luxurious, yet durable quality. Highly recommended!
Recipient loved it! Only caveat is that the pouch for the Switch itself is pretty loose, since it was designed to be in the small case when stored here? He just makes an extra point of making sure it is secure and carefully attaching the Velcro strap.
Quite rugged, roomy and robust however it doesn't quite fit everything one would truly need for full multi-player play. I found attempting to fit everything required into the Pro Case, was not actually possible without squeezing some gear or making compromises in controllers or keeping the Switch in a case all it's own. I was told via email that the City Slicker Switch case could fit in the Pro Case and although this is technically true, it'll be an uncomfortable and tight fit.
Basically, it's almost perfect but not quite. Definitely the best one can but though if you're looking for a Switch bag!
This is a fantastic bag!
Let me preface this with that I've really wanted a quality carrying case for my Switch and base. But nothing has really popped up when searching for cases on Amazon. Every case seems like it's for someone who carries around a suitcase all day long.
Anyways, I had already ordered the smaller case that only holds the Switch itself. So I'd already been acquainted with Waterfield. It was only a matter of time before I'd realize they made a larger case.
So yeah, I bought this thing and it's amazing. Holds the Switch (with the damn smaller case I'd already owned!) and the base and 10 cartridges and two controllers. And even with all that cargo it isn't that big. It was slim enough for me to put in my carry on bag and two weeks worth of clothes.
I will close with that Waterfield is great and the customer satisfaction has been also great. An example was that they had ran out of products and notified me that they would make it and ship the following day. And they did!
So if this is remotely what you want, pick it up. Pick. It. Up.
What is a production run?
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.