All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade, shock absorbent neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather flap
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- NEW 15" MacBook Air (size #11): TBD - Custom-fit
- 16" MacBook Pro (size #7):
- 14” MacBook Pro (size #5):
- 13” MacBook Air (size #9):
- 13" MacBook Pro (size #38):
- iPad Pro 12.9” with Magic Keyboard (size #31):
- iPad Pro 11” with Magic Keyboard (size #29):
- iPad Air with Magic Keyboard (size #29):
- Premium full-grain leather flap.
- Compact, lightweight, thin profile.
- Includes removable shoulder strap.
- Rear pocket for additional easy-access storage.
- Pull tab at the bottom to easily slide the MacBook or iPad in or out.
- Exterior pocket for power adapter, phone, wallet and other quick-access items.
Looks great smells great as weird as it may sound fits perfectly just ensure you order the size you want and if you want to carry a lot of extras order larger size and when in doubt ask them Gary is great about getting back I always confirm before I order if they can do the color combo with canvas and leather if it ain’t listed and usually get a reply within a day or two
Although I can’t say if it would actually hold both as I bought to hold just an iPad Pro 12.9 some cables and wall plug as well as a backup pair of glasses in case I drop or break the ones I’m wearing it could also be used as a satchel or minimalist purse depending on who’s using it and how much they have to stow even if it isn’t tech related make sure to order right size based on equipment or reed the measurements carefully they come for multiple devices to fit snug so they don’t slam around getting damaged when in doubt about size ask when in doubt on color combinations ask i myself prefer waxed canvas and grizzly leather on all my stuff but even though it has slight differences once I add a little mink oil paste and rub with cloth all 10 of my purchases started with a matching color slightly darker than grizzly and far less than chocolate which suits my style
My iMac Air 15” fits in the Solo Case perfectly! And, as an added bonus, the Solo Case is very comfortable to wear. I have received many compliments on its design and craftsmanship. I highly recommend the Outback Solo Case!
I purchased this bag for my Surface Pro 9 but it is too small, although the published specifications say it will fit. It is very well made, however.
I cannot put in words how much I love this bag. I do not like bulky bags so the slim MAC 15in bag works best for my MAC AIR 15in and MAC Mini and accessories with more than enough space for more accessories or a small snacks.
Windows Central - August 20, 2018
"For those who want a classic leather bag that is the perfect size for the diminutive Surface Go look no further than the Outback Solo."
Tools & Toys - August 1, 2017
"For the first time, I’m genuinely excited about the bag I’m carrying. I have what I need, and a minimal messenger silhouette to match. If the concept of a minimal daily carry — that gives constant little reminders of how special it is — appeals to you, I strongly recommend the Outback Solo by WaterField."
The main compartment in the Outback Solo is custom-fit for devices, like the:
Apple MacBook & iPad Pro
- 15" MacBook Air
- 14" MacBook Pro
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 13” MacBook Air
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 12.9" iPad Pro
- 11" iPad Pro
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
Microsoft Surface (see the Outback Solo for Surface)
- Surface Pro 9
- Surface Pro 7+
Others (see the Outback Solo for Laptops and Tablets)
- Pixel Slate
- reMarkable (fits in Size #28)
The front pocket stores accessories like a power supply, cords, and other small items. It has a built-in pocket for the Surface Pen or Apple Pencil 2, and one for the iPhone 13 Pro Max. The back pocket can fit documents and other items.