All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- Full grain leather accent
- More details here
Weight & Dimensions:
- Tech Folio Plus (fits laptops up to 13 inches): 10.25” (l) x 2” (w) x 13.5” (h); 1.3 lb.
26.03 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.59 kg
- Tech Folio (fits tablets up to 11 inches): 8” (l) x 2” (w) x 10.5” (h); 0.95 lb.
- Tech Folio 16-inch (fits laptops up to 16 inches): 15” (l) x 2” (w) x 11.25” (h); 1.4 lbs. (ballistic), 1.8 lbs. (canvas)
20.32 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 26.67 (h) cm; 0.43 kg
38.1 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 28.57 (h) cm; 0.63 kg (ballistic), 0.81 kg (canvas)
- Can use on its own or insert in other bags.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Double zippers in main compartment enable in-case charging.
- Rounded zipper front pocket makes it easy to quickly get items in or out.
- Carrying options: use grab handle at the back or attach a Suspension Strap (optional).
- Front pocket for quick-access items like phone, pen, Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, earbuds, etc.
- Transparent mesh pockets lets you see at-a-glance all the items you have stored. Deep, plush pockets expand to protect odd-sized objects.
- Opens flat to reveal a pocket-storage system that is flexible tor carrying cables & cords, slim or bulky items, tech gear or personal items.
- Optional straps: Attach a strap from two small D-rings. Choose between a 1” Suspension Strap or 1” Simple Strap. See Attachments here.
I bought the bag to carry my iPad Pro for travel. The bag is great looking and well made. I am very happy with this purchase.
The bag fit my MacBook like a glove. It’sleek I like the smell of leather. Great quality well worth every penny.
This is the best way to organize all my gadgets between my home office and the work office. Plenty of storage for every cable you need with you. The quality will last for future iPads and MacBooks to come.
Tech Folio Plus
Used for an iPad. Great design. Perfect protection. Overall great experience.
Windows Central - November 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Tech Folio Plus is a long-lasting, pack-it-all-in bag ideal for those techies who travel with a lot of smaller items, cables, and knickknacks for their Surface PC or Ultrabook.”
iMore - January 25, 2019
"The Tech Folio Plus has a ton of pockets of various sizes to carry all the dongles, adapters, headphones, battery packs, and other accessories you might need. Plus, it's absolutely gorgeous and made from quality materials."
Apple World Today - September 27, 2018
“I use the Tech Folio Plus as an accessory to my laptop case. However, if you use an iPad Pro in lieu of a Mac laptop, the WaterField Design case may be the only one you need for your tech equipment.”
The Tech Folio Collection is designed specifically for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices. Available in three sizes based on capacity, the Tech Folio Plus has medium capacity and fits laptops up to 13 inches.
Examples of items that can fit in the Tech Folio’s pocket-storage system:
- Cables, cords and adapters
- Power bricks
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
The padded laptop compartment in the Tech Folio Plus can fit laptops up to 13 inches, like:
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Air
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 w/ Type Cover
- Surface Book 2 (13.5) (snug fit)
- Google Pixelbook
- Google Pixel Slate
- Other similarly-sized devices
The padded compartment in the lower capacity Tech Folio fits tablets up to 11 inches, like:
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- iPad Mini 5 with Smart Cover
- Surface Go with Type Cover
- Other similarly-sized devices
The padded compartment in the larger capacity Tech Folio 16-inch fits laptops up to 16 inches, like:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Other similarly-sized laptops
The Tech Folio Collection was developed as part of the Next Generation Gear Case community design project.