- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in your choice of a ballistic nylon shell or tan waxed canvas, the SleeveCase can be a stylish stand-alone iPad Pro sleeve or can be inserted into another bag. No need to take your iPad out of its snug compartment when going through airport security—these cases are TSA Checkpoint Friendly. Multiple configuration options.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D.: 11.5" x 9.75"; 0.95 lbs.
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D.: 11" x 8"; 0.75 lbs. *Horizontal Orientation only*
- Lightly padded flap.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage.
- Optional Suspensions strap with non-slip shoulder pad.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase).
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #30
- Smart Folio - Size #30
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. with:
- Apple Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #28
- Smart Folio - Size #28
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
Is this case TSA friendly?
Yes, this case is TSA friendly. Your laptop case is a designated laptop-only case that you can lay flat on the X-ray belt.
What is a Smart Cover versus a Smart Case?
Both cases are sold by Apple. The Smart Cover is the magnetic screen cover, it doesn't cover the backside of the iPad. The Smart Case protects both the screen and the rear of your iPad.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
What is a Suspension Strap?
The Suspension Strap is optional and allows you to use the SleeveCase as a stand-alone case. The strap is removable and snaps onto metal D-rings. The underside of the strap is lined with grippy material to keep it set on your shoulder when moving around.
What does D-rings only mean?
D-rings are the metal hardware sewn to the SleeveCase for the optional strap to attach to. If you already own a strap or want to leave the option to add a strap later, you can purchase the D-ring hardware only. If you opt for the suspension strap, the D-rings are included.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"It's built to last a lifetime, it's style is timeless."
"Holds a lot without feeling bulky."
"The craftsmanship was beyond my expectations!"
"It makes my iPad easy to carry around, protects it and is very stylish."
Exceeds expectations in all aspects!
"It is special, not everyone has it and it looks great."