All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- The optional Executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
I find the executive pro a wonderful bag that allows me to go seamlessly from home to office and especially after the pandemic knowing all my things are with me is very comforting. The group-think that was dedicated to creating this bag has clearly been a great asset to its functionality.
As a professional pilot and hobbyist software developer I was looking for a bag that would satisfy multiple high-demand use cases. I need to safely store my aviation headsets as well as my laptop, 2 iPad's as well as all the other sundry components and cords that go along with life on the road. The bag also needed to look good so as not to stand out from my uniform while walking through airports. The Pro Executive Laptop Backpack is the perfect fit for my needs. It fits easily under airline seats. It has multiple padded compartments for all my devices so I'm not worried about them getting damaged or scratched during transport. Also the way the backpack naturally sits upright makes everything easily accessible while I'm at the airport, coffee shop, or in my hotel room. I highly recommend this product!
I was given this backback for my birthday and it is everything that I was looking for and more! Absolutely perfect. Right size, right shape, excellent quality, everything fits. The only addition I’d like is a small internal pocket for small things like gum, lipstick and the like. It also arrived really quickly which says a lot as it had to make it to Australia!
This bag is perfect for me. It is not to big or small. I can fit a laptop and IPad in the optional folio in the rear compartment and still have plenty of room in the main compartment. It is well constructed and comfortable to wear. I love that it stands upright and I can find things with the bright fabric inside. The bag is expensive but worth every penny spent!!!
Well built and sturdy love it
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Pro Backpack is available in one size, divided into two chambers: front chamber is spacious enough to hold items needed for a day at the office. The back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio.
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 3 & 2 (13” & 15”)
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13") fits in the Laptop Compartment
- Dell XPS 13, 15 fits in the Laptop Compartment
- 15" Dell Inspiron fits in the Laptop Compartment (Terrance, H., Atlanta, US)
The 13” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 13" x 9"
- 13" MacBook Pro
- 13" MacBook Air
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
The 15” Executive Folio can fit devices up to 14.75" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"