Outback Solo Case for MacBook, iPad Pro, and Surface Pro
Fits the NEW iPad Pro, MacBook, Surface Pro 6
- Product Info
- What Fits
Slim profile. This, lightweight, compact Outback Solo has a wide front pocket to accommodate a range of accessories. The main compartment is sized to fit the Surface Book 2, multiple MacBook sizes, and the 11" and 12.9" iPad Pro.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade, shock absorbent neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather flap
Dimensions & Weight:
- #30 - iPad Pro 12.9” Face I.D. w/ Apple Keyboard: TBD
- #28 - iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. w/ Apple Keyboard: TBD
- #40 - 13” MacBook Air Retina; TBD
- #39 - 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 14.5" x 10.5", 1.45 lbs.
- #38 - 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar: 12.75" x 9.25", 1.20 lbs.
- #37 - 12" MacBook: 11.75" x 8.5", .85 lbs
- #14 - Surface Book 2 (15”): 15” x 10.25”, 1.8 lbs.
- #16 - Surface Book 2 (13.5”): 13.25" x 10.5", 1.7 lbs
- #20 - Surface Pro 6: 13.75” x 9”, 1.3 lbs.
- Magnetic closure
- Compact, lightweight, thin profile
- Exterior pocket for power adapter, phone, wallet and other quick-access items
- Premium full-grain leather flap
- Includes removable shoulder strap
- Rear pocket for additional easy-access storage
- Pull tab at the bottom to easily slide the Surface in our out
The Outback Solo is custom-fit for:
The front pocket has a built-in pocket for the Surface Pen or Apple Pencil, as well as a small iPhone. It can fit the power supply, cords, and other small items.The back pocket can fit documents and other items.
Tools & Toys - August 1, 2017
"For the first time, I’m genuinely excited about the bag I’m carrying. I have what I need, and a minimal messenger silhouette to match. If the concept of a minimal daily carry — that gives constant little reminders of how special it is — appeals to you, I strongly recommend the Outback Solo by WaterField."
Great size and material!
This is a wonderful bag for either a Surface Pro or the new Surface GO. Just enough space for a few accessories and your computer. Works great when you don't need or want to carry a larger bag. I Love it when simplicity is the way to travel. Another hit for Waterfield.
I really like the look and feel of my Outback Solo case. It’s just about perfect. I’d suggest the next version have a single short handle as well as the shoulder strap and better placement for the Pro pen. Great product, Thanks
I have the new Surface Pro. This bag holds my charger, Pen, and Mouse. Since it is brand new it is a little tight trying to get my Surface and detachable keyboard in the bag, but this will be easier when I really start using it. It is a Sharp looking bag.
Wanted a back forever that was the perfect size for my laptop and its charger without a ton of extra wasted space. The outback is PERFECT for this. Laptop fits snug and safe, the other pocket holds my charger, and not much else, so the bag is light and easy to use. Also love how it looks.
Is the bag water resistant?
The waxed canvas and leather are both water resistant and should keep the device inside dry should you find yourself without an umbrella in the rain. However, we do not recommend taking your Outback Solo for a swim.
Does the flap open up on its own?
The magnetic closure keeps the flap securely fastened on the outer front of your bag.
What else can I carry in the Solo?
The Solo was designed to transport just the essentials— the device, power, a phone and wallet. However, people have put a small tablet in one of the pockets. In a pinch, this can also be used as a handsome general purpose carry-all if the device is taken out.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"I’m moving from a 1 to a 10 on the style scale. It’s a beautiful bag."
Sleevecase was for backpack. Now solo.
Outback Solo Bag serving while Deployed
Outback Solo - Shiek, Lightweight