Surface Pro 4 SleeveCase
- Product Info
- What Fits
Size Matters. Cushioned with high-grade neoprene and wrapped in your choice of a ballistic nylon shell or tan waxed canvas, the SleeveCase can be a stylish stand-alone Microsoft Surface Pro 4 sleeve or can be inserted into another bag. No need to take your tablet out of its snug compartment when going through airport security—these cases are TSA Checkpoint Friendly. Multiple configuration options.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium, full-grain leather accents
Dimensions: Custom-fit for Surface Pro 4 and Surface 3 dimensions
- Surface Pro 4: 0.80 lbs.
- Surface 3: 0.70 lbs.
- Optional strap with metal hardware
- Lightly padded flap of full-grain leather
- Angled pocket in the back
- shock-absorbent neoprene interior
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Optional Piggyback for additional storage
- Optional Suspension Strap (balances the load)
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take laptop out of SleeveCase
- NEW Surface Laptop
- Surface Pro 4 w/ Type Cover
- Surface Pro 3 w/ Type Cover
- Surface 3 w/ Type Cover
Should I get a horizontal or vertical SleeveCase?
We recommend match the orientation of the SleeveCase with the bag you plan to store your laptop in. This allows you to access your laptop without removing the entire Sleeve.
What is a Suspension Strap?
The Suspension Strap is optional and allows you to use the SleeveCase as a stand-alone case. The strap is removable and snaps onto metal D-rings. The underside of the strap is lined with grippy material to keep it set on your shoulder when moving around.
What is the loop on the bottom of the SleeveCase?
The loop is to hold on to when removing your laptop - rather than squeezing the SleeveCase and device inside that you are trying to remove - the finger hold makes this work better.
I need more storage than the rear pocket offers. What should I do?
The Piggyback comfortably stores your power supply, mouse, hard drive, or phone. Hook the piggyback onto your SleeveCase (D-rings required) when you need the storage and un-hook when you don't.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
I envy SP3's bulletproof tuxedo sleevecase.
Style substance and great value too
I now take my SP3 everywhere
Perfect Carrier for Tablet and More!
Exceeds expectations in all aspects!
Style, Quality, Gorgeous! Simply in love.