All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Naturally-tanned full-grain Leather
- Accent colors include grey, flame, green, and brown waxed canvas
- Small: 9” (l) x 1.75” (w) x 10.75” (h); 1.5 lbs.
- Medium: 11” (l) x 2” (w) x 13.75” (h); 2.0 lbs.
- Large: 12.5” (l) x 2.5” (w) x 15.25” (h); 2.5 lbs.
22.86 (l) x 4.44 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm; 0.68 kg
Volume: 2.75 Liters
27.94 (l) x 5.08 (w) x 34.92 (h) cm; 0.91 kg
Volume: 5 Liters
31.75 (l) x 6.35 (w) x 38.73 (h) cm; 1.13 kg
Volume: 7.5 Liters
- Fully padded compartment for protecting laptop or tablet.
- Secure zippered pocket inside main compartment.
- Padded front pocket with smartphone pocket.
- Hidden magnets secure the flap shut.
- Open back pocket.
As with the other Waterfield bags, this is no exception. Amazing built quality and awesome distressed leather feel. Simple and yet easy to use. Nice one Waterfield!!!!!
Proudest guy in SF this week - and there are many proud guys here this week!
Picked up my bag at the “warehouse”, and just feel connected to my new accoutrement
everything I need in a bag
Thanks a lot
I've been using my medium Muzetto for about two weeks now, and grow to love it more each day. It's been perfect for my work commute, and looks great too.
Excellent quality bag with top choice of leather.
"The craftsmanship of the Muzetto is second to none."
"The attention to detail is very impressive to say the least. I haven't seen such good stitching on most bags. Very well done."
Carrying the Muzetto around couldn't be any more comfortable. It's the perfect portable size to match the iPad and it's very easy to handle. The shoulder pad will make carrying your stuff around a pleasure and your neck will appreciate it even more if you decide to use the shoulder strap around your neck. Would I dare say this is one of the best leather bags around? In a heartbeat, yes. WaterField never disappoints.
Rating (out of 5): 4.5
"The beauty of the Muzetto it is that you can carry your necessities without bothering with a big bulky bag, and the Muzetto will hang nicely by your side – or across your body when worn bandoleer style.
"If you want a bag that is big enough to carry the necessities when carrying your computer -- but not too big and bulky, one that can be used as a day bag on its own when you aren't carrying a laoptop, the Waterfield Muzetto is a wonderful option which should perform well and last for ages.
"What I Like: Gorgeous leather bag with contrasting ballistic nylon trim; big enough to carry your laptop and all the necessities, not so big that you look like you've packed the kitchen sink; works as a fabulous day bag on its own."
"The key is to find a bag which is large enough to hold the iPad and some other gear, but small enough to take advantage of the device's small size and, ideally, be stylish in the process. We've looked at a number of different bags, but by far the nicest I've seen yet comes from one of my favorite bag companies — WaterField.
When I saw that the company was coming out with a bag perfectly sized for use the iPad (the Muzetto Portable), I knew I wanted one. Well mine arrived yesterday, and I have to tell you... I love it. It's a beautiful, yet totally functional bag that I know I'll enjoy using."
Conclusion: Perfect for Carrying an iPad
"The Muzetto laptop bag from Waterfield is quite possibly the most attractive notebook accessory I've used--ever."
Editor Rating: 4.5/5 Excellent
- Small built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 9.5" x 7.25":
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Medium built-in padded sleeve fits Laptops up to 13" x 9.5":
- 13-inch MacBook with Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro 12.9” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Large built-in padded sleeve fits Laptops up to 14.25" x 10.5":
- 16-inch MacBook Pro
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- Dell XPS 15