All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small: 7.25” (l) x 1” (w) x 5.5” (h); 3.1 oz.
- Medium: 10” (l) x 1” (w) x 6.2" (h); 4.4 oz.
- Large: 11.5” (l) x 1” (w) x 7.0” (h); 5.5 oz.
18.41 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 13.97 (h) cm; 88 gm
25.4 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 17.45 (h) cm; 125 gm
29.21 (l) x 2.54 (w) x 17.78 (h) cm; 155 gm
- Waxed canvas or ballistic nylon material for sturdy protection.
- Internal gold lining for easy visibility.
- Self-locking YKK zipper prevents accidental openings.
- Three-quarter zipper opening for super easy access.
- Internal pockets neatly separate items.
- Maintains a compact profile even when full.
- Insert into bigger bags, backpacks, briefcases, etc.
As with any Waterfield product, this Gear Pouch is quality through and through. The stitching on this product is perfect. The main pouch can hold more stuff than one would think. I have 3 Samsung T7 SSD, a full size 2.5" SSD, cables, a slew of thumb drives, an power adapter - fits it all without a hitch, and I think I'm only using about 60% of its capacity. The outer pocket is great, too. I have my dongle for my MacBook Air, an ethernet patch cable, and some USB-C to USB-A adapters. It's a great pouch to organize all your stuff and keep your main bag clean. Great product Gary and team!
Just a beautifully made gear pouch in a lovely color. Nice stitching, excellent quality, and the materials feels lovely.
This pouch is just what I need. It’s my second one. Works great as my car’s glovebox organizer.
This is an excellent bag. Perfect for everything I have.
Pack Hacker - February 25, 2020
“While the WaterField Designs Gear Pouches can start to look lumpy when full, their durability, versatility, and interior organization should treat you well.”
ITProToday - March 8, 2016
“Just like every bag Waterfield manufactures, the quality is amazing from the construction to the material.”
The Gear Pouch is available in three sizes, see the Specifications tab to find the size that will best meet your needs.