All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Full grain leather accent
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 6.75” (l) x 3.25” (w) x 9.75” (h); 0.75 lb.
17.14 (l) x 8.25 (w) x 24.76 (h) cm; 0.34 kg
- YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture.
- Zippers on three sides allow case to open like a book.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot.
- Carrying options: two quick-grab handles or select an optional strap.
- Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider.
- Two levels of mesh pocket neatly organize smaller cords and adapters.
- Complimentary, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to middle divider.
- Well padded deep main compartment with elastic ties which secure bulkier items.
- Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods.
- Stretch bands secure bulky items or lie flat making way for large items like headphones.
- Pass-through charging port allows wire to connect a smartphone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside case.
- Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items — hard drive, mouse, portal charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
- Upper slim compartment with size mesh pockets — two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped — organizes cords, dongles, and other small items.
- Can be used on it’s own or inserted in one of our bags such as the Air Porter Carry-on, or Atlas Holdall.
The Developer's Gear Case was the perfect choice for all of my cords, cables, and other electronic accessory items. I love the material it is made out of and I feel like it will last a lifetime or longer. Thank you Waterfield! Your product will be used by my family and I for many years to come.
I am in love with this case. It has space for all of my needs and makes organization a breeze.
I really like this case and store my extra cords and computer needs. I have several bags and pack packs and have been a big fan of Waterfield because of the quality and they remain service oriented!! Thanks Gary
Developer's Gear Case
We travel often and had no one place to pack and carry all our miscellaneous cables, adapters, battery, webcam, etc. until now.
Well made and designed the Gear Case has become our "go to” pack.
Suggestion - rename the case - not just for developers - any well connected individual would enjoy having this Case.
AndroidGuys - February 26, 2020
“The biggest compliment I can give the Waterfield Developer’s Gear Case is that I didn’t know I needed it until I got my hands on one.”
Gear Diary - July 27, 2019
“As is always true with Waterfield products, the Developer’s Gear Case is made from the best materials, and its fit and finish is perfect.”
Cult of Mac - July 30, 2019
“But have faith, for the inside of the case will deliver you from the hell of tangled cords. And it will end the searches for the smaller tech accessories that are constantly lost in your backpack or shoulder bag.”
Nerd Techy - July 3, 2019
“So if you’re looking for a gorgeous and generally well-made leather bag, the WaterField Designs Developers’ Gear Case just might do the trick.”
The Developer’s Gear Case is designed for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices.
These are examples of items that can fit in the Developer’s Gear Case:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Camera and Lens
- The Developer’s Gear Case can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags