All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Full grain leather accent
Weight & Dimensions:
- Developer's Gear Case: 6.75” (l) x 3.25” (w) x 9.75” (h); 0.75 lb.
17.14 (l) x 8.25 (w) x 24.76 (h) cm; 0.34 kg
- Zippers on three sides allow case to open like a book.
- Two interior compartments are separated by a padded middle divider.
- Upper slim compartment with size mesh pockets — two larger zippered and four smaller open-topped — organizes cords, dongles, and other small items.
- Gold lining behind mesh pockets makes items inside easy to spot.
- Deep, plushly-padded lower compartment stows bulky items — hard drive, mouse, portal charger, international power adapter, camera lens, etc.
- Stretch bands secure bulky items or lie flat making way for large items like headphones.
- Complimentary, travel-sized, leather mouse pad attaches to middle divider.
- Ultra-soft, padded front pocket holds quick-access items like iPhone and AirPods.
- Pass-through charging port allows wire to connect a smartphone in the front pocket to a charging battery when stored inside case.
- YKK waterproof zippers repel moisture.
- Carrying options: two quick-grab handles or select an optional strap.
- Pen/Stylus holder keeps these handy.
- Two levels of mesh pocket neatly organize smaller cords and adapters.
- Well padded deep main compartment with elastic ties downs secure bulkier items.
- Full grain leather front panel develops a beautiful patina.
- Can use on it’s own or insert in one of our bags such as the Tech Rolltop Backpack, Air Porter Carry-on, or Atlas Holdall.
This is a really great, high quality multi-purpose case for those things that just don't fit or need some security. So far I'm using this for a camera and lens. I do wish it was a tad bigger. My equipment is older, but that wasn't the specific thing this is designed for. Maybe some day Gary can do a camera bag? I think it's going to end up as my job-specific case, and let me carry around different tools depending on the situation (percision mouse, camera equipment, oversized chargers, hubs, etc. Thanks again!
Case is well designed and made. Matches my executive backpack and folio, keeps my items well organized and easy to access.
Surprising how that much space can be available in a case with such small external dimensions - must be some kind of space warp!
It's great but the inner-flap pockets all face inward so every time I open the case everything in them falls out. I suggest either reversing all those pocket openings or have the left side face inward and the right side also face inward (opposite directions, both facing inward) or something like that. I can't use those pockets at all. Nothing stays in them. Other than that this case is great. It's the perfect size, the color is awesome, the build is high quality. I would buy another just to get useable pockets if they fix this.
Material TOP, Funktionen TOP, Design TOP, Lieferzeit TOP, Lieferkosten teuer
AndroidGuys - February 26, 2020
“The biggest compliment I can give the Waterfield Developer’s Gear Case is that I didn’t know I needed it until I got my hands on one.”
Gear Diary - July 27, 2019
“As is always true with Waterfield products, the Developer’s Gear Case is made from the best materials, and its fit and finish is perfect.”
Cult of Mac - July 30, 2019
“But have faith, for the inside of the case will deliver you from the hell of tangled cords. And it will end the searches for the smaller tech accessories that are constantly lost in your backpack or shoulder bag.”
Nerd Techy - July 3, 2019
“So if you’re looking for a gorgeous and generally well-made leather bag, the WaterField Designs Developers’ Gear Case just might do the trick.”
The Developer’s Gear Case is designed for those who take their gear and electronics with them everywhere they go. The pocket-storage system keeps everything organized, quickly accessible, and flexible enough to hold slim or bulky devices.
These are examples of items that can fit in the Developer’s Gear Case:
- Cables and cords: short or long; thick or thin
- Power bricks
- Dongles and adapters
- External hard Drive
- Extra battery packs
- Camera and Lens
- The Developer’s Gear Case can be inserted into other bags, like our Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags