NEW! Sutter Sling Pouch
- Product Info
- What Fits
Relieve over-stuffed pockets. The Sutter Sling Pouch adds a professional aesthetic to the popular waist bag, now worn crossbody. Designed to hold basic necessities that don't always fit well into a pants pocket, the versatile Sling Pouch rests comfortably on the back or side leaving hands free.
See our complete Sutter Collection.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against your back or side.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock tightens/loosens the strap.
- Front, ultra-soft lined pocket, ideal for smartphones and quick-access necessities.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store cords and power or other accessories.
- Convenient key hook for easy retrieval.
- Gold rip-stop liner lights up interior of bag.
- Back panel padded with firm, closed-cell foam lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- YKK water-repellent zippers throughout.
- iPad Mini
- And extra space for other essentials
Very comfortable to wear. Easy to access. Carries most of what I need except a pen. I find the key hook useless. If I put my key ring on it, nothing else would fit in the Pouch. I suggest increasing the height to 6.75" and the width to 3". I think you can easily add a pen loop between the two pockets. I would eliminate the key hook. These are my suggestions for improvement. I really like the pouch and use it every day. Very glad I purchased the Sling Pouch
I am very impressed with the range and quality of your personal bags and wallets. I look forward to viewing new products
Excellent in every way. Personally would like the shoulder strap be easy removable with small hand strap option.
The strap is too narrow. The nylon materials for the strap and most of the exterior look less upscale than I expected for a bag at this price. However, the bag is well made and the interior materials are very high quality and practical. I would have liked a zipper pocket inside the bag.
A little bigger would be best for me, but it's good. A few things don't work as well for me:
1. The zippers are sluggish and take too much attention
2. I'd like the chest strap to be wider.....it cuts into the flesh a little so that it's noticed.....
3. The front lined pocket is limited due to the fuzzy liner......devices with a cover don't set-in easily.....a "naked" device works best.
4. Large curved sunglasses don't fit well. The bag is a little narrow for them
It's promoted as a "minimalist" bag and that's what you get......
Is the Sutter Sling Pouch waterproof?
Can the Sutter Sling Pouch be worn as a waist-pack?
Why is the bag lined in gold?
We chose gold because this light color makes it easier to quickly identify the contents inside your bag. The liner also adds a thin water-resistant layer of protection between the canvas or the ballistic nylon and the items you carry.
What type of leather is used for the front panel?
We use premium, full grain leather, the (most expensive) part of the hide with a really tight grain that makes it highly durable. Scratches and other surface character are signs that you’re getting the real thing — authentic, distressed leather that will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.