All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 10.25” (l) x 2.75” (w) x 6.25” (h); 12 oz.
26.03 (l) x 6.98 (w) x 15.87 (h) cm; 340 gm
Volume: 3 Liters
- Convenient key hook for easy retrieval.
- YKK water-repellent zippers throughout.
- Gold rip-stop liner lights up interior of bag.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock tightens/loosens the strap.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store cords and power or other accessories.
- Back panel padded with firm, closed-cell foam lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- Front, ultra-soft lined pocket, ideal for smartphones and quick-access necessities.
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against your back or side.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
i recommended this bags and they were absolutely nice
I have stopped counting the products that I have purchased from Waterfield Designs/SFBags. The products that I have purchased include, a laptop messenger bag, iPhone cases, and gear pouches of various sizes and shapes. The quality of each and every one of these products has made me extremely appreciative of, impressed by, and well proud of the meticulous quality of American craftsmanship. I was a little disappointed a few years ago when you guys changed the design of your iPhone cases. I liked the older style so much better. However, my most recent purchase, the Sutter Sling Pouch, is wonderful. For once, I got away from black and went with the waxed canvas. I’m glad that I did. As usual, the craftsmanship is unmatched! Thanks Gary, and the craftspeople at Waterfield/SFBags!
The Sutter Sling Pouch is a great EDC bag. It’s is very roomy and well constructed! I’m sure it will last for years to come!
It started with a 3DS case, then a Switch case for myself. Now I'm buying my Dad a bag for Christmas, love the quality!
I don’t know how I missed this sling pouch when I was initially looking for a day bag. I always look at SFbags first. Needless to say, I wasted money on others before finding this. The perfection of this sling for me starts with the strap. There is no hanging end that makes other slings bothersome for me. The strap wraps around completely staying in one piece. I love how easy it is to adjust and either lengthen or shorten. It also stays put at the length you set it. Other bags I have owned even though you set a length, slowly it becomes longer and longer; not the Sutter Sling Pouch. Inside is spacious and holds all my daily things, like a point and shoot camera, my earbuds, a small little tripod, batteries, cloths, my little Microsoft Duo, etc. I just love it. Thanks SFbags for a perfect sling pouch.
Cult of Mac - February 28, 2019
“Now, men in the U.S. can catch up to the the rest of the world with WaterField Designs’ Sutter Sling Pouch, a gentleman’s handbag that’s just big enough for you to empty your pockets into.”
The Sutter Sling Pouch is an all-purpose bag that fits more than your pocket, in a compact, lightweight case. The Sutter Sling Pouch will hold the following:
- iPad Mini 5
- And extra space for other essentials