All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
26.03 (l) x 6.98 (w) x 15.87 (h) cm; 340 gm
Volume: 3 Liters
- Angled strap attachment creates a clean look and keeps bag flat against your back or side.
- Quick-adjust metal cam lock tightens/loosens the strap.
- Front, ultra-soft lined pocket, ideal for smartphones and quick-access necessities.
- Two interior, open-topped pockets store cords and power or other accessories.
- Convenient key hook for easy retrieval.
- Gold rip-stop liner lights up interior of bag.
- Back panel padded with firm, closed-cell foam lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- YKK water-repellent zippers throughout.
Back in the 80s a fanny bag was a common accessory for men. I used one to carry my official firearm because of my job as a federal agent. I liked the fact that I could carry my other personal items. Then the fad went away. I missed using the Fanny bag. Then I saw this bag by Waterfield! This bag is awesome!! It has been perfect to have all my essential items and carry it across my shoulder. The adjustable strap and waterproof zippers are extraordinary. I carry this everywhere now. No more sticking everything in all my pockets. All now is easily accessible from the bag. I recommend this bag!!!!
This bag is great for my needs for daily carry. Phone, keys, Airpods, cables, battery, med kit, anti-bacterial swipes, light, multi-tool and even my Gameboy Micro with a few games; they all fit very comfortably with room to spare. And looks very handsome too!
I was looking for a way to carry the iPad mini, Apple Pencil along with a few daily necessities(sunglasses, contact lenses, tide pen, the occasional stick of dried meat), and this was definitely the perfect choice!
Perfect size for carrying what I need(even a 16oz thermos, at times).
Perfect materials for not looking like a hypebeast.
Perfect shape for not looking like a man-purse.
And it even looks great when carried in hand. (my preferred method when buttoned up for work.)
Thoroughly impressed with WaterField designs, as usual.
A proper-sized bag to carry my essentials when bopping around L.A. The Sutter Tech Sling is better for when I need to bring larger items (e.g., water bottle, iPad), but this bag is much better for times when I don’t carry many items. Just a simple, aesthetically-pleasing, extra pocket.
As always, the bag is impeccably built. The size is perfect for running through the airport, or just heading out to the local store. Far more professional looking than your average sling bag. I’ve received many queries as to where I purchased this bag. It is a hit!!
Cult of Mac - February 28, 2019
“Now, men in the U.S. can catch up to the the rest of the world with WaterField Designs’ Sutter Sling Pouch, a gentleman’s handbag that’s just big enough for you to empty your pockets into.”
The Sutter Sling Pouch is an all-purpose bag that fits more than your pocket, in a compact, lightweight case. The Sutter Sling Pouch will hold the following:
- iPad Mini 5
- And extra space for other essentials