All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Tech Pocket: 7.5" (l) x 4.75" (h); 4.3 oz.
- Tech Pocket Plus: 10.5" (l) x 7.5" (h); 7.5 oz.
- Tech Pocket iPad Mini: 9.5" (l) x 7" (h); 6 oz.
19.05 (l) x 12.06 (h) cm; 122 gm
26.67 (l) x 19.05 (h) cm; 212 gm
24.13 (l) x 17.78 (h) cm; 170 gm
- Convenient magnetic closure.
- Holds and protects small electronics.
- Self-locking front zipper.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Two loops for attaching carabiners (included) or shoulder straps (optional)
- Internal pockets for organization, external zipped pocket for quick access.
- Soft, plush cashmere-like lining keeps gear from bumping into each other.
- OPTIONAL: Attachments sold separately - Wrist Loop, matching Sling Straps.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
I purchased the Tech Pocket for the iPad mini, and it’s amazing! The materials feel robust and of great quality. I am able to fit my iPad mini, in a slim folio case, the 20w charging brick, a charging cable, my Apple Pencil and my AirPods Pro all in one pouch. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase!
First I’d like to start out by saying the quality is top notch as always. The big thing I don’t like about it is how little space there seems to be. With the amount of padding, it feels like you can only get a couple cords in there before starting to have issues closing it. The magnetic closing but works well, but I have to jam everything in and hope it doesn’t pop open. Long story short, for it’s size, I’d expect to get a little more then a couple 1 meter cords in there, I don’t think that much padding is necessary, I’m not tossing this bag around but hey, some people might be and I bought the wrong product for what I wanted to use it for.
This is a great pouch, I decided to use it with my 2ds xl since I missed out on the 3ds city slicker. The main compartment fits the console and the pocket in the front is great for games and an extra stylus.
One of my favorite accessories for my iPad Mini. It provides great protection for the iPad and superior fit than most other bags I've seen. The Waxed Canvas is such a great look to this little pouch. It also provides some nice storage for cables and accessories your iPad Mini uses. The interior of this pouch is so nice and plush that you don't have to worry about your iPad Mini or accessories getting scratches or scuffs. The magnets are such a unique design to close the top of the case and protect the iPad Mini from coming out. This was my first purchase from Waterfield, but definitely won't be my last. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a premium carry for their iPad Mini.
This bag is perfect for holding my Ipad Mini 6 plus a few incidentals while walking or shopping.
The Tech Pocket is one of the products from the Next Generation Gear Case community design project. Originally designed to be an extra pocket, other larger sizes are now available to hold more tech gear.
The Tech Pocket holds:
- small tech accessories like: earbuds, dongles, adapters.
- other personal items requiring protection in a plush, cushy interior, like sunglasses.
NOTE: The Tech Pocket can be inserted into other bags, like the WaterField Backpacks, Briefcases, Messenger Bags, and Holdall Bags.
The Tech Pocket iPad Mini is custom-fit to hold Apple's NEW! iPad Mini 6 and its accessories.
The Tech Pocket Plus is slightly longer and can hold the iPad Mini and other similarly-sized tablets and e-readers, Apple Pencil 2, Surface Pen, SD cards, and other accessories.
Customer-vetted Devices that also fit - From Customer Reviews:
- Surface Duo fits in Tech Pocket
- 3DS XL fits in Tech Pocket