All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Hi-performance Forza nylon textile
- Black ballistic nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Small: 9.25” (l) x 5” (h); 2.2 oz.
- Medium: 10.75” (l) x 6" (h); 2.8 oz.
- Large (shown): 12.25” (l) x 7.875” (h); 3.6 oz.
23.5 (l) x 12.7 (h) cm; 62 gm
Volume: 2 Liters
27.3 (l) x 15.24 (h) cm; 79 gm
Volume: 3.5 Liters
31.1 (l) x 20 (h) cm; 102 gm
Volume: 6.5 Liters
- Waterproof ballistic nylon or finely textured Forza textile endure long-term use.
- Three sizes and four color options suit diverse tastes and needs.
- Pleated design expands and contracts to accommodate contents.
- Smooth-gliding waterproof zippers keeps gear dry.
- Loop facilitates hanging kit on a towel hook or drawer knob.
- Cleans easily: turn inside out, rinse, and dry.
I just returned from my first trip with the Travel LIght Dopp Kit. I’d like to thank the reviewer who said to be sure to order the large size, since it shrinks to flat if it’s empty and to nearly flat if it’s only half full. So it only takes as much space as I need it to. And its very high quality is what I have come to expect from Waterfield Designes. I own several Waterfield items and all of them are extremely well-designed and well-built. I sometimes wonder if it is really in Waterfield’s interest to make their products so durable that they will never need to be replaced, but then I realize that since they make so many different products, I can keep buying different products, and each will be the last of its kind that I ever need.
Your products have “soul behind them”. Each one is a individual “thing of joy”. Have someone initial each piece that is inspected as a “certified SF Bag”.
I needed a bag being large enough to carry stuff I need for a day trip to New York, but small enough to be allowed into a museum. I bought Air Porter because it was the best I could find. When I got the bag, I found it was better than I expected. I really like it.
Tough, light, and looks great. Packs down small and doesn't bulk out like a lot of other kits. Its the perfect dopp kit for one-bagging.