All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or Brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
- More details here
- Small: 17.25" (l) x 11" (w) x 10.25" (h)
- Large: 21.5" (l) x 12.5" (w) x 10.75" (h)
43.81 (l) x 27.94 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm
Volume: 32 Liters
54.61 (l) x 31.75 (w) x 26.03 (h) cm
Volume: 47 Liters
- Small Ballistic Nylon: 1.75 lbs. / 0.79 kg
- Small Waxed Canvas: 2.60 lbs. / 1.17 kg
- Large Ballistic Nylon: 2.40 lbs. / 1.08 kg
- Large Waxed Canvas: 3.30 lbs. / 1.49 kg
- Dual handles with leather accent for comfort.
- YKK splash-proof zippers keep your gear dry.
- Made of waxed canvas or sturdy ballistic nylon.
- Leather color accents: Black, Chocolate or Grizzly.
- Removable shoulder strap with matching leather shoulder pad for varied carry styles.
- OPTIONAL: Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
The Bolt Backpack is part of the Bolt Collection of bags.
The Bolt Duffle Bag is the 4th product I've purchased from Waterfield thus far. After the Bolt backpack (purchased 3 years ago), a travel pouch, and the DOPP kit, I've grown accustomed to amazing quality of materials and build. So it was no surprise that the Bolt Duffle met this already high standard. The spacious dual interior has been perfect for my needs. I've only had it for a week, but it's already been put through it's paces and exceeded expectations. Whether the Bolt Duffle is your first Waterfield bag or your tenth, expect a quality product that will last and get better with age
I have the Bolt backpack, a sling, and 2 or 3 other smaller bags and now the duffel. Had my eye on it for a while and have an upcoming trip so I picked up the large 2 compartment version. Love it so far. Craftsmanship is top notch, and it looks great. I’m used to traveling with just the backpack so I’m not sure what I’ll do with all of this space! My wife thinks I’m crazy but it’s ok. Can’t wait to see the waist bag!
Great weekend bag together with my hitch, goes together. Love the 2 compartment duffel with the idea on keeping the clean with the use wears.
As with all Waterfield products, this bag is so well made, so delightful to look at and perfect for a weekend away or a very well organized trip abroad. I have 7 other pieces all of the waxed canvas and leather design. I love the work Gary and his team create!
Good quality, holds everything, will last a long time. Worth the money.
"I always get excited when an email comes into my inbox that has a title that starts with "WaterField Designs announces..." because I know I'm going to see a great looking new leather bag that I'll want to try out." ... "I love the blocky rustic style."
"Thoughtful about every aspect of their bag designs, the company made sure the large duffel will still fit in airline overhead bins." ... "Like everything we've seen from Waterfield, we expect the Outback Duffel Bag will not only look great in person but will also be beautifully built and last a long, long time. "
- Small (Daily):
Great for everyday use, a short trip, and perfect carry-on size for airline travel.
- Large (Weekender):
Sized to maximize most airline carry-on restrictions.