All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
- More details here.
Dimensions & Weight:
- Sutter Slim Backpack: 11.25” (l) x 3.75” (w) x 15.5” (h); 2.2 lbs.
28.57 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 39.37 (h) cm; 1.0 kg
Volume: 11 Liters
- Clean, streamlined profile keeps the Slim Backpack compact even when full.
- Comfortable, modern fit.
- Slim profile is ideal for commuting in crowded spaces.
- Lightweight and compact with efficient use of space.
- Premium full-grain leather panel is pleated to help control bulge and maintain the sleek look.
- Two external pockets offer easy access from the top or sides.
- Pockets are evenly spaced to balance the load and distribute contents.
- Leather handle for comfortable grab and go.
- Interior gold liner increases visibility.
- Padded compartments for a laptop and tablet are on one side; organizational pockets on the other.
- Rear mesh padding for breathability and comfort. Lower panel slips over carry-on handles for easy travel.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps.
- Stiffened bottom and side panels eliminate sagging and help keep the backpack upright when set down.
- Compliments any professional or casual wardrobe.
- Tech Pocket to fit extra tech gear.
- Martexin Original Wax can be used to touch-up and and freshen the wax on your bag.
Firstly, this is a great bag that looks as high-quality as it feels. My few complaints are minor, and would not stop me from buying another Sutter Slim (I’ve got my eye on the black one…)
The support tabs on the bag that connect the straps to the base of the bag seem too big - they poke me in the back and bend in weird ways, I’m not sure why they were made like this and this is easily the thing I dislike most about the Sutter Slim.
The internal pockets feel like they need more structure. Referring to the pockets/pen sections in the main compartment of the bag, they droop and sag and put a lot of pressure on the lining & threads in a way that I worry will cause premature wear.
No water bottle holder!
I am a returning customer (3rd time) and everytim, I am satisfied by the high product quality and the great experience I am going through from shopping to unwrapping.
i like the design of the bag and everything but my backpack came broken from the fabric
The backpack is the perfect size and design for what I need for commute between home and work everyday. The bag is well-built with stylish, sturdy fabric. I like the side pockets and the panel to attach it to roller board handles.
This is a beautiful, thin backpack for “use the essentials.” Pockets are handy and well thought out.
Macworld - February 6, 2019
"As I’ve said about other WaterField products, it’s as smartly designed as anything that comes out of Cupertino, and that makes it a perfect companion for any collection of portable Apple gear."
The compact Sutter Slim Laptop Backpack is sized to hold a day’s work and tech gear. There are two easy-access front pockets to separate electronic gear from personal items. Inside are two padded compartments for protecting a laptop or tablet.
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.25” x 10", including:
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5" & 15")
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 13" x 8.75", including:
- iPad Pro 11" & 12.9" with NEW Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7, Go with Type Cover
- Customer-vetted Devices - From Customer Reviews:
- Dell XPS 15 fits in Laptop Padded Sleeve
- Lenovo X1 Carbon fits in Laptop Padded Sleeve
- Pixel Slate fits in Tablet Padded Sleeve
- 15" Lenovo Thinkpad fits in Laptop Padded Sleeve (Douglas S., Goodyear, US)