All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or durable waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One Size:
12.5" (l) x 6" (w) x 15" (h); 2.4 lbs
31.75 (l) x 15.2 (w) x 38 (h) cm; 1.08 kg
Volume: 18.4 liters
- Comfortable, ergonomic shoulder straps.
- Full-grain leather flap and front panel for extra durability.
- Two padded laptop and tablet compartments.
- Comfortable handles for easy grab-and-go.
- Two deep side pockets with magnetic closure for water bottle or umbrella.
- Single-direction magnetic clasps keep securely closed and attract for effortless fastening.
- Interior zippered pocket for securing small valuables.
- Breathable mesh back padding for wicking away sweat.
- Back pass-through slot for inserting into carry-on handles.
- Firm foam inserts reinforce the front, back, and bottom panels to help stand upright.
- An everyday backpack with clean lines, water-proof zipper, and compact profile.
- Spacious main compartment has a gold, water-resistant liner for better visibility of contents.
- When not full, the backpack’s textile sides crease and then synch under its leather flap, keeping it compact.
- Tech Pocket to fit extra tech gear.
I've always been a fan of bags from WaterField, and over the years I've really struggled not to let myself just go on a spending spree.
But when I saw the Tuck, I really loved it. And I looked for ways to convince myself that I didn't need to buy it but, in the end, I lost and gave in...And I have no regrets! 😁
Well-made bag, extremely comfortable, expands to hold everything I need.
Love the look (Chocolate leather) and quality. Interior is roomy and well compartmentalized, and the magnetic clips are awesome.
My husband asked me to find him the impossible laptop bag as a birthday gift for him as he two-steps-forward-one-step-backs his way through "return to office." He knew it was a challenge, and knew if one of us could find it, it would be me. Something effortlessly cool, nothing too serious, but also not like everyone else's and no "tech bro" vibes. I wanted to make sure it was something well made, and preferably made in the US. I think I nailed it?! So far so good. He's only had it a couple of weeks and that means he's only used a few times. I like how the magnets keep things looking streamlined when the bag is not too full, like it will mostly be, but there is some great room to fit things in when needed. A very happy find and made me look like a the perfect gift giver!
(GadgetExplained) - February 22, 2022
“The new Tuck Backpack by WaterField Designs is a highly practical flap backpack with an attractive utilitarian design that makes you look good on every occasion!”
iMore - February 14, 2022
“Bottom line: The Tuck is slim but incredibly spacious. In fact, it can adapt to your needs, and it will last a lifetime.”
4.5 / 5
9to5Mac - February 8, 2022
“It’s a compact bag when you’re just using it to carry your Apple devices and one or two other items, but is surprisingly spacious when you need to carry more.”
The Tuck Backpack carries a laptop and tablet, plus daily essentials. The full-grain leather flap holds quick-to-access items and is secured with self-finding magnetic buckles. Two deep side pockets for water bottles and umbrellas.
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.5” x 11.5", including:
- 14" MacBook Pro M1
- 16" MacBook Pro M1
- 13" MacBook Pro M2
- 13" MacBook Air M2
- Surface Laptop 4 (13.5" & 15")
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", including:
- 12.9" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard
- 11" iPad Air with Magic Keyboard
- Surface Pro X, Pro 8, Go with Type Cover