Sutter Slim Backpack
- Product Info
- What Fits
Sharp, Clean, Well-balanced. The compact Sutter Slim Laptop Backpack holds essential tech gear for your day at the office. A pleated, full grain leather front panel keeps the bag streamlined even when filled with a laptop, tablet, and additional gear. Easy-access front pockets are balanced on the top and bottom for efficient use of space. Upgrade your professional or casual wardrobe with the new Sutter Slim!
See our complete Sutter Collection.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- 15.5" (H) x 11.5" (L) x 3.75" (W); 2.2 lbs. Volume: 11 Liters
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Clean, streamlined profile keeps the Slim Backpack compact even when full.
- Comfortable, modern fit.
- Slim profile is ideal for commuting in crowded spaces.
- Lightweight and compact with efficient use of space.
- Premium full-grain leather panel is pleated to help control bulge and maintain the sleek look.
- Two external pockets offer easy access from the top or sides.
- Pockets are evenly spaced to balance the load and distribute contents.
- Leather handle for comfortable grab and go.
- Interior gold liner increases visibility.
- Padded compartments for a laptop and tablet are on one side; organizational pockets on the other.
- Rear mesh padding for breathability and comfort. Lower panel slips over carry-on handles for easy travel.
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder straps.
- Stiffened bottom and side panels eliminate sagging and help keep the backpack upright when set down.
- Compliments any professional or casual wardrobe.
The compact Sutter Slim Laptop Backpack is sized to hold a day’s work and tech gear. There are two easy-access front pockets to separate electronic gear from personal items. Inside are two padded compartments for protecting a laptop or tablet.
- The built-in Tablet Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", including:
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Pro 6, Go with Type Cover
- Pixel Slate
- The built-in Laptop Padded Sleeve fits devices up to 14.25” x 10", including:
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina
- Surface Book 2 (13.5" & 15")
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
Macworld - February 6, 2019
"As I’ve said about other WaterField products, it’s as smartly designed as anything that comes out of Cupertino, and that makes it a perfect companion for any collection of portable Apple gear."
Haven’t had a bag this well made in 20 years at least.
Ideal for traveling on business. Easy and accessible pockets and slim profile. Wish it had an easy water bottle pocket. Craftsmanship is first rate.
Fists exactly what i needed plus its sooo comfortable your back will thank you for it. Im in love
Will items fall to the bottom when I use the front pockets?
No, items will not accumulate at the bottom. We designed two pockets, one above the other, to address this issue. You can store your electronics and your personal items separately. You can access one pocket from the top, and the other pocket from the sides.
What’s the secret to keeping the bag slim and refined even when full?
First, we made efficient use of space so items will not be bumping into each other. We balanced the placement of the interior and exterior pockets so stored items will not overlap. And, we pleated the full grain leather panel to minimize any bulge that might occur with overpacking.
Will the bag stand upright?
To help keep the bag upright, we stiffened the bottom side panels that attach to the straps.
Why is the bag lined in gold?
We chose gold because this light color makes it easier to quickly identify the contents inside your bag. The liner also adds a thin water-resistant layer of protection between the canvas or the ballistic nylon and the items you carry.
What type of leather is used for the front panel?
We use premium, full grain leather, the (most expensive) part of the hide with a really tight grain that makes it highly durable. Scratches and other surface character are signs that you’re getting the real thing — authentic, distressed leather that will develop a beautiful patina over time.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.