All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: 13.5” (l) x 7” (w) x 16.5” (h); 3.1 lbs.
34.29 (l) x 17.78 (w) x 41.91 (h) cm; 1.41 kg
Volume: 25.5 liters
- Crowd-sourced design with customers to create a stylish and functional backpack for professionals.
- The optional executive Folio is easily removable to take for short meetings.
- Stands upright when it’s set down.
- Two main chambers: back chamber zips down to carry laptop or tablet, documents, and the Executive Folio. Front chamber is spacious enough to hold other items needed for a day at the office.
- Premium full grain leather front panel and handle.
- Two zip pockets on the front panel to quickly access items when swinging the backpack from the shoulder.
- Two large side pockets for water bottle and small items.
- Top front pocket that’s deep enough to hold items securely.
- Back slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- Top handle is premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- Comfortable, padded shoulder straps.
- Sleek, waterproof zippers throughout.
- Built to last.
waiting for this to be delivered, I began to worry that this bag would look too big (I’m a 5”6 average build woman) but there was no need to worry at all. Love the bag, still getting to know it (and remember what I’m using each pocket for). If I had to make one recommendation it’d be a small zippered section inside. But, there may be one that I haven’t found or it may be completely unnecessary given all the zippered pockets on the outside.
Overall: love it
Good looking and stylish backpack, as described in the video at the website.. unfortunately have not used it much so far because of the lock down .. but very optimistic it will hold well, it feels very well made
Bought the backpack as a gift for daughter's boyfriend, who has just graduated from graduate school and will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks. Haven't had a chance to give it to him yet - quarantine and all - but the pack is gorgeous and I (and my daughter) think he'll love it. Great size for commuting on subway. Very impressed by the service and quick shipment of backpack. Great job by all!
Pro Executive Laptop Backpack
BagWorks - October 8, 2018
“The Pro Executive Backpack from Waterfield Designs is an exceedingly great bag for any of you business-y type people out there.”
MacDirectory - August 18, 2018
"We never thought we’d use the word “breathtaking” to describe a backpack, but that’s the only word that really describes WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.”
Gadgeteer - August 12, 2018
"Waterfield’s crowd-sourced, collaborative effort has hit the mark, creating an exceptionally functional, nicely laid out backpack with a sophisticated look suitable for any business situation.”
WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack: A perfect business backpack created with the help of customers
ZDNet - June 4, 2018
"it is clear to me that the WaterField Designs Pro Executive Laptop Backpack gets everything right and is the best bag I have ever tested…”
The Padded laptop/tablet compartment fits devices up to 15" x 10"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- Surface Book 3 & 2 (13” & 15”)
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- Dell XPS 13, 15
- Surface Laptop 3 (15")
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Magic Keyboard
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"