- Product Info
- What Fits
Meeting Mate. Designed to accompany the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack,* the Executive Folio works well solo too. With a laptop compartment and pockets for documents, pens, and a smartphone, it's your ideal sidekick for quick meetups.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13” size: 13.25" (H) x 10.25" (L) x 1.75" (W), 1 lb.
- 15” size: 15.00” (H) x 10.75” (L) x 1.75” (W), 1.2 lbs.
- Designed to accompany the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack. Can be used separately or with other backpacks.
- Premium full grain leather accents match the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.
- Front leather panel has two interior organizational pockets.
- TSA-compliant: it zips open flat.
- Interior can hold a pad of paper, laptop, pens, phone.
- Laptop insert has a plush lining to prevent scratches.
- Pocket for Apple Pencil and Surface Pen.
- Cushioned throughout with protective foam.
- Built to last.
The 13” Executive Folio can fit the following devices:
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Pro, Go with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- Other similarly-sized devices up to 13" x 9"
The 15” Executive Folio can fit the following devices:
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"
- Other similarly-sized devices up to 14.75" x 10"
I just purchased a Mac Book Pro 2019 and an iPad Pro 12.9". I have a hard shell top cover for the Mac and Apple' keyboard for the iPad Pro. They each fit in the Executive Folio with room for my Apple Mouse, a notepad, and pens. The portfolio is well made and looks professional. Mine has the chocolate leather accent and the simple strap. Again, I'm very pleased.
Even if you forget the legal pad the Folio is perfect. For me, 4x6 cards for quick notes in one of the pockets, pens and Apple Pencil in the others and an iPad in one large pocket and a MacBook in the second. Everything I need to tech or note out a meeting!
The folio case is stitched really well and the materials feels extremely durable and high quality
This is exactly what I wanted for my iPad Pro. It holds the iPad in a secure way as well as some papers and other essentials. It’s great to have the shoulder strap to be able to use this bag by itself if needed. Best iPad accessory yet!
For a grab and go laptop folio, this Executive folio is perfect. It easily houses a note pad, lap top, computer accessories, and paperwork. Well made. Highly recommend.
What is the purpose of the Executive Folio?
In our survey to develop the Pro Executive Backpack, people indicated they used their backpack throughout the day. However, many requested that the backpack be lightweight. Because they spent most of their time at meetings, we figured we can keep things light by having a removable Executive Folio that would contain all the essentials for a short meeting. Leave the backpack in your office, and take the Executive Folio with you to the conference room. You can also buy the Pro Executive Backpack to go with the Executive Folio.
How do you suggest I clean the leather?
Actually, we suggest not doing anything. Part of the beauty of highly distressed leather develops as it gets used over time— with rain or getting bumped around. Leather conditioners will darken and alter the leather, maybe not something you desire. If at some point you want to condition the leather - we suggesting using Mink Oil. This will darken a bit at first - but will keep the leather very nice. You can also spread the oils around and smooth them out a bit with a hair dryer and your hand.
Any leather discoloration or marks are straight from the actual hide itself; it's part of the character of the leather. That’s how you know it’s the real thing. Each hide has it own look; it's unique just like you.
With naturally tanned leather, there's always going to be a bit of character on it that's hard to control. It's one of the reasons we like it so much, you'll always be getting a one-of-a-kind bag.
How do you suggest I clean the ballistic nylon?
The ballistic nylon is *very* durable and will take scrubbing with a stiff brush and mild soap. Blot with towels/rags and let the case dry out. This should have the case looking good as new.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.