- Product Info
- What Fits
Meeting Mate. Designed to accompany the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack,* the Executive Folio works well solo too. The Folio includes a laptop compartment and pockets for documents, pens, and a smartphone, making it your ideal sidekick when dashing off to meetings.
*NOTE: The Pro Backpack was developed with customer input to create a sophisticated backpack that balances functionality and style for professional environments. See the journey from idea to product here.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic nylon or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- 13” size: 13.25" (H) x 10.25" (L) x 1.75" (W), 1 lb.
- 15” size: 15.00” (H) x 10.75” (L) x 1.75” (W), 1.2 lbs.
- Designed to accompany the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack. Can be used separately or with other backpacks.
- Premium full grain leather accents match the Pro Executive Laptop Backpack.
- Front leather panel has two interior organizational pockets.
- TSA-compliant: it zips open flat.
- Interior can hold a pad of paper, laptop, pens, phone.
- Laptop insert has a plush lining to prevent scratches.
- Pocket for Apple Pencil and Surface Pen.
- Cushioned throughout with protective foam.
- Built to last.
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- iPad Pro (11" & 12.9”) with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Pro, Go with Type Cover
- Dell XPS 13"
- Other similarly-sized devices up to 13" x9"
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Retina
- Surface Book 2 (15")
- Dell XPS 15"
- Other similarly-sized devices up to 14.75" x10"
Even if you forget the legal pad the Folio is perfect. For me, 4x6 cards for quick notes in one of the pockets, pens and Apple Pencil in the others and an iPad in one large pocket and a MacBook in the second. Everything I need to tech or note out a meeting!
The folio case is stitched really well and the materials feels extremely durable and high quality
This is exactly what I wanted for my iPad Pro. It holds the iPad in a secure way as well as some papers and other essentials. It’s great to have the shoulder strap to be able to use this bag by itself if needed. Best iPad accessory yet!
For a grab and go laptop folio, this Executive folio is perfect. It easily houses a note pad, lap top, computer accessories, and paperwork. Well made. Highly recommend.
I made a slight modification, as I did not need three pen pockets. Had my tailor remove the stitching to combine two pockets into one and now I have a left wide pocket, pen pocket in middle & a right wide pocket….for me, it is now perfect. Also love just unzipping from top to remove or place back my MacBook. No need to unzip and open fully.
Priced right too…..loving it!
What is the purpose of the Executive Folio?
In our survey to develop the Pro Executive Backpack, people indicated they used their backpack throughout the day. However, many requested that the backpack be lightweight. Because they spent most of their time at meetings, we figured we can keep things light by having a removable Executive Folio that would contain all the essentials for a short meeting. Leave the backpack in your office, and take the Executive Folio with you to the conference room. You can also buy the Pro Executive Backpack to go with the Executive Folio.
How do you suggest I clean the leather?
Actually, we suggest not doing anything. Part of the beauty of highly distressed leather develops as it gets used over time— with rain or getting bumped around. Leather conditioners will darken and alter the leather, maybe not something you desire. If at some point you want to condition the leather - we suggesting using Mink Oil. This will darken a bit at first - but will keep the leather very nice. You can also spread the oils around and smooth them out a bit with a hair dryer and your hand. Any leather discoloration or marks are straight from the actual hide itself; it's part of the character of the leather. That’s how you know it’s the real thing. Each hide has it own look; it's unique just like you. With naturally tanned leather, there's always going to be a bit of character on it that's hard to control. It's one of the reasons we like it so much, you'll always be getting a one-of-a-kind bag.
How do you suggest I clean the ballistic nylon?
The ballistic nylon is *very* durable and will take scrubbing with a stiff brush and mild soap. Blot with towels/rags and let the case dry out. This should have the case looking good as new.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.