Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall
Perfect for office, gym, and travel
- Product Info
- What Fits
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon or brown Waxed Canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 16" (L) x 10" (H) x 8.5" (W)
- Volume: 22 liters
- Ballistic 3.1 lbs., Waxed Canvas 3.4 lbs.
- The padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 13.75" x 9.5”
- The tablet pocket fits devices up to 12" x 8.75”
- 3 separate compartments for 3 different, distinct functions: a Briefcase for work gear, a spacious Athletic Workout section for workout gear, and a separate, collapsible shoe pouch.
- the Briefcase comes with 2 padded pockets to protect a laptop and a tablet and additional pockets for stowing cords, power, pens, and other office items.
- the separate, roomy Athletic Workout compartment stores clean or dirty clothes. Has gold liner for easy visibility.
- the shoe pouch collapses for flexibility and separates the shoes from the clothes.
- the quick-access zippered front pocket holds keys, commute cards, wallet, phone, pens, etc.
- the back has a slot for slipping onto suitcase handles.
- the handle is wrapped in premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- includes a removable suspension strap for an alternate carrying style.
- sleek, waterproof zippers
- premium, full-grain leather accents
- built to last
- fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines. Example: United Airlines' personal item requirements are 9" x 10" x 17" and carry-on requirements are 9" x 14" x 22".
The Briefcase compartment can fit the following items.
- The padded laptop pocket fits devices up to 13.75" x 9.5", like:
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air Retina
- Lenovo X1 Carbon, Yoga 720 (13")
- Surface Book 2 (13" & 15")
- Surface Laptop 2
- HP Spectre X360
- Acer Swift 3 (14")
- The tablet pocket fits devices up to 12" x 8.75", like:
- iPad Pro 11”, 12.9"
- reMarkable (paper tablet)
- Surface Pro 6
- Pixel Slate
- Dell XPS 13
- Two deep pockets can hold power cords, cables, and other tech gear
- A notebook, file folder, and other office documents can fit in the main compartment
- Assorted workout gear, including towel, water bottle, supplement
- A change of work clothes, etc.
- The separate, collapsible shoe pocket can hold a pair of gym shoes or work shoes
The Gadgeteer - March 11, 2018
"Waterfield has done an excellent job engineering this bag for the athletic urban warrior, creating a professional looking EDC bag for all your tech and gym gear alike."
I found this bag online, when looking for a "large" laptop bag that also could contain one shift of clothes and/or gym clothes. This bag delivered on and above expectations, and the international shipping (with custom clearing etc) process from California to Scandinavia was impressively quick and easy.
The best work, gym, travel bag I've ever had. Fits everything I need with room to spare, but small enough to fit in a locker, bus, etc..
Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall
My husband & I think our son will be very pleased to receive this gift
The bag is excellent quality & look, nicely designed with sensible compartments and arrived promptly .Would recommend
What’s the difference between the Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas?
Both are very durable, sturdy materials and will last a long time. The Ballistic does a good job of hiding scuffs and will look like new even as it ages. The Waxed Canvas develops its own characteristics based on the various scuffs acquired over the years. The Ballistic nylon is a bit more formal and will keep the same appearance years down the line. Waxed canvas takes on character with time, an "around the world" look. You can't go wrong with either option. The full grain leather accents (front pocket, handle) will develop a beautiful patina, making the entire Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall more striking as it gets older.
Is the Atlas weather resistant?
Both the ballistic nylon and waxed canvas materials are water-resistant and will protect your items from the elements. The Atlas will hold up well in rainy conditions, and the splash-proof zippers add additional water resistant protection for your gadgets.
Can I take the Atlas on long trips?
We like to say that the Atlas is a great 24-hour bag because it can hold an entire day’s change of clothes, plus the tech gear that you need to survive during day or night. The roomy compartment can hold several items of clothing and is big enough to take on weekend trips.
Is the Atlas considered a personal carry-on item?
The Atlas fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines. Example: United Airlines' personal item requirements are 9" x 10" x 17" and carry-on requirements are 9" x 14" x 22”.
Why use full grain leather for the accents?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials, even accents. Full-grain leather is ideal for handles; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to the Atlas’ character over time.
Why use a gold liner?
First, the liner adds a bit of protection for the different items you carry inside. Second, we chose gold because this lighter, brighter color makes it easier to quickly see the contents inside your pouch.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
"Looks even more amazing in person. The attention to detail is appreciated."
"I thought it was a lot of money. Now that I own it, I know it's worth every penny."
"Used for air travel and love it. Perfect-sized carryon. Fits in domestic overhead bins."
"Professional on one side; party on the other. Game changer!"
"The quality is priceless. Highly recommend."