NEW! Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall
- Product Info
- What Fits
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black Ballistic nylon or brown Waxed Canvas
- Full-grain leather accents (no skimping on the leather)
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 16" (L) x 10" (H) x 8.5" (W)
- Ballistic 3.1 lbs., Waxed Canvas 3.4 lbs.
- 3 separate compartments for 3 different, distinct functions: a Briefcase for work gear, a spacious Athletic Workout section for workout gear, and a separate, collapsible shoe pouch.
- the Briefcase comes with 2 padded pockets to protect a laptop and a tablet and additional pockets for stowing cords, power, pens, and other office items.
- the separate, roomy Athletic Workout compartment stores clean or dirty clothes. Has gold liner for easy visibility.
- the shoe pouch collapses for flexibility and separates the shoes from the clothes.
- the quick-access zippered front pocket holds keys, commute cards, wallet, phone, pens, etc.
- the back has a slot for slipping unto suitcase handles.
- the handle is wrapped in premium leather for a more comfortable grip.
- includes a removable suspension strap for an alternate carrying style.
- sleek,waterproof zippers
- premium, full-grain leather accents
- built to last
- fits the "personal item" requirements of most airlines. Example: United Airlines' personal item requirements are 9" x 10" x 17" and carry-on requirements are 9" x 14" x 22".
The Briefcase compartment can fit the following items.
- The padded laptop pocket fits up to 15” laptops , like:
- 15" MacBook Pro
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
- 15” Surface Book 2
- The tablet pocket fits up to 13” tablets, like:
- iPad Pro 10.5”, 12.9"
- Surface Pro, Surface Laptop
- Asus Chromebook Flip C302CA
- Two deep pockets can hold power cords, cables, and other tech gear
- A notebook, file folder, and other office documents can fit in the main compartment
- Assorted workout gear, including towel, water bottle, supplement
- A change of work clothes, etc.
- The separate, collapsible shoe pocket can hold a pair of gym shoes or work shoes
This bag looks even more amazing in person and the attention to detail is really appreciated. I love the waterproof zippers and the orange interior really pops. The leather is really high quality. I could gush about this thing for ages. Highest recommendation.
Very pleased with the WF holdall. The perfect size for a few days away or for the gym. This is the first time I have chosen a canvas finish but it looks smart and is hard wearing so far. Delivery to UK was fast (less than two days).
I gave it as a gift and it was very well received. It is definitely top quality. Because I am not using it I can’t speak to the functionality, but it looks like it is well designed.
It does exactly as advertised, highly recomend this bag.
This is a great briefcase / sport bag
I own the Waxed Canvas with Chocolate it’s a beautiful bag without Blingbling.
Absolutely beautiful made inside and outside & very useful size.
I like the padded pockets for laptop and tablet.
Also very cool are the waterproof zippers (no unnecessary luxury here in the Netherlands).
The built-in collapsible shoe pouch is really genius.
When I ordered it, I thought it was a lot of money.
Now that I own it (use it 3 or 4 times a week) I know that it is worth every penny.
Very happy with it !
What’s the difference between the Ballistic Nylon or Waxed Canvas?
Both are very durable, sturdy materials and will last a long time. The Ballistic does a good job of hiding scuffs and will look like new even as it ages. The Waxed Canvas develops its own characteristics based on the various scuffs acquired over the years. The Ballistic nylon is a bit more formal and will keep the same appearance years down the line. Waxed canvas takes on character with time, an "around the world" look. You can't go wrong with either option. The full grain leather accents (front pocket, handle) will develop a beautiful patina, making the entire Atlas Executive Athletic Holdall more striking as it gets older.
Is the Atlas weather resistant?
Both the ballistic nylon and waxed canvas materials are water-resistant and will protect your items from the elements. The Atlas will hold up well in rainy conditions, and the splash-proof zippers add additional water resistant protection for your gadgets.
Can I take the Atlas on long trips?
We like to say that the Atlas is a great 24-hour bag because it can hold an entire day’s change of clothes, plus the tech gear that you need to survive during day or night. The roomy compartment can hold several items of clothing and is big enough to take on weekend trips.
Why use full grain leather for the accents?
Real, premium leather does look good, doesn’t it? Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials, even accents. Full-grain leather is ideal for handles; your fingers will feel the difference. We love how the leather develops a beautiful patina that adds to the Atlas’ character over time.
Why use a gold liner?
First, the liner adds a bit of protection for the different items you carry inside. Second, we chose gold because this lighter, brighter color makes it easier to quickly see the contents inside your pouch.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.