All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic nylon or waxed canvas base
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 12.5” (l) x 6.5” (w) x 13.5” (h); 1.9 lbs., 2.3 lbs.
31.75 (l) x 16.51 (w) x 34.29 (h) cm; 0.86 kg, 1.04 kg
Volume: 14.5 liters
- Magnetic front pocket with interior pockets for your wallet, phone, earbuds, etc.
- Back pocket for quick access to extra accessories.
- Key hook to eliminate your daily key search.
- Includes pinch handles so the bag compresses and secures the front and back pockets.
- Clamshell zipper opening makes it easier to see everything when packing or unpacking.
- Includes an extra back zipper that can access the back interior pocket inside a locker.
- The two interior zipper pockets stores toiletry items, weight lifting gloves, etc.
- Two expandable water bottle pockets - expands to fit 3" bottle and protein shakers.
- Removable simple strap to carry on your shoulder.
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers.
- Leather-lined comfortable grab handle.
Superb quality, perfect size
Quality bag. Good size for overnight essentials or a trip to the gym Very happy with my purchase.
I picked this up to be able to have a change out and safe storage from when I have to switch between business and work clothes. First it gives me a sturdy, professional place to transport store my work clothes in the car without relying on mesh bags. Second, It gives me a spot to keep my business clothes. Plus I can now carry toiletries without having to use a separate bag. This seems pretty obvious, but for myself that's business casual and farm clothes, and not having to hang my business clothes on a chair at the farm for three to four hours.
Thanks again Gary!
Seems very well made. Fits my stuff. Not that useful in my current socially distanced world. But that will change (it will, won’t it?).
I have several Waterfield designs product and like all the others, the Bootcamp Gym Bag is an exquisitely crafted, beautiful piece of work that I’m excited to have. It carries well, has a nice array of pockets and features, is super functional and looks great. I always worry a bit about the zipper’s durability, but the rest of the bag seems like it could survive for the rest of my life and only get better as time goes on. I have a couple other products with the same type zippers and to be fair they have been very durable (2 years + no issues) so far.
My only reservation is that I just can’t quite figure out if it’s the right bag for my workout situation — seems a bit small for my “before or after work” work out — ie need towel and clothing, shoes, toiletries, etc. Not enough space for everything I need. Great for the days when I can just go to the gym and take a few non-bulky clothes, water bottle, etc. I think it it were more of a cube — maybe 4” thicker or so with 2 inner compartments, it might be the perfect bag for ME and my workout situation. Then I guess it would be too big for some folks…
But is like usual, flawlessly executed, beautifully crafted.
The Gadgeteer - March 29, 2020
“The WaterField Bootcamp Gym Bag is the perfect gym companion.”
iMore - March 3, 2020
“This is a gorgeous bag you’ll be proud to take to the gym.”
- The main compartment can fit a shoe pouch, toiletries, towels, jacket. It's also wide enough to fit wide bottles, like protein supplements
- The two deep side pockets fits water bottles or shakers.
- The two front pockets can hold a phone, charger and small gym accessories