All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- High-grade neoprene interior
- Long-lasting, 1050 denier durable ballistic nylon or waxed canvas exterior
- Premium full-grain leather accent or perforated black ballistic
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D.: 11" x 8"; 0.75 lbs.
27.94 x 20.32 cm; 0.34 kg
NOTE: 11" size available in horizontal orientation only
- Lightly padded flap.
- Angled pocket in the back.
- Vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Shock-absorbent neoprene interior.
- Dedicated slot for iPad Pencil within iPad Pro Sleeves.
- TSA-checkpoint friendly (no need to take iPad out of SleeveCase).
What Gary didn't know when we briefly corresponded about some details regarding my recent purchase of the Custom-fit Sleeve For The New iPad Air was that I ordered from the hospital where I was, and still am, quarantined fighting Covid-19. My iPad is my communication device of choice with family and friends, as well as providing my principle mental stimulation while essentially in lockdown.
I really needed a highly protective case of some sort to protect that iPad. I have other cases from WaterField Designs, and this case seemed to fit my needs. I ordered it, it came quickly, and was brought to me by a family member. It has done its job — and has already protected my iPad from a couple of spills, and a short nighttime drop to the floor. It is a great product, and does its job well. And, several Staff members have commented about it as well. If you need to protect your expensive laptop/tablet, don't hesitate, this is the one for you. BTW, to be clear, I paid for the case at full retail, just like everyone else.
iPad Air SleeveCase
“If you're looking for a quality protective sleeve that will last you a lifetime, the SleeveCase should be the one to considered.”
The iPad SleeveCase works with the iPad with the following set-ups:
- iPad Pro 11” Face I.D. with:
- Apple NEW Magic Keyboard Folio - Size #29
- Smart Keyboard Folio - Size #28