All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Wrinkle-free, water-resistant, custom-made technical material
- Ripstop nylon lining (400 x 300 denier)
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One size: 9" (l) x 3.75" (w) x 14" (h); 9 oz.
- Folded: Sling folds into a 7x7 square pocket.
22.86 (l) x 9.52 (w) x 35.56 (h) cm; 255 gm
Volume: 7.75 Liters
- Sized to fit comfortably on your back or in front.
- Choice of right or left carry.
- Customized textile adds structure for a wrinkle-free, crisp appearance after un-packing.
- Water-resistant coating and splash-proof zippers keep gear dry.
- Secure contents by locking the double zipper pulls (lock not included).
- Zippered front pocket provides easy access and includes a sewn-in keyfob.
- Lined interior adds strength and cleans easily.
- Built-in packable pocket.
- Reinforced stitching at stress points.
- Convenient grab handle can be used to carry or hang the Sling.
- Comfortable nylon strap with metal tri-glide adjusts to body's contour.
Haven’t used it yet
I got this thinking I was going to use it as a packable one. When I opened it and started using it, I was impressed with the quality built into it. I haven't folded it to pack in another bag. Instead I've been using it as a permanent one. I have a draw string backpack I fold up and put it in my sling bag as a packable one.
After promptly receiving my new packable sling, I was immediately impressed with the quality build and rich feeling materials. The materials lives up to the promise of a wrinkle free experience. No longer must my travel day bag look like it came out of a dirty laundry hamper.
The Packable Sling holds your daily essentials, like a jacket, book and other travel gear.
- One size:
- Devices in a protective sleeve that can fit in the main compartment:
- Perfect small bag for your essentials and running errands
- Great for day trips to the park, beach, hikes, or short adventures