From the Next Generation Wallet community design project.
- Product Info
- What Fits
This specialty Travel Wallet is designed to keep you organized whether you're headed overseas or just a few hours away. It holds a passport, tickets, large foreign bills, and foreign coins. Available in two sizes.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
Weight & Dimensions:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25” L x 4” H x .25” W - 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25” L x 5.25” H x .25” W - 4.0 oz.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR
- older iPhone models: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10, 10e, S10 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
Overall quality is good and it serves the purpose purchased for. They give you a small pen with the order, but, if you put the pen in a pen slot it sticks out to high so you can’t zip the wallet closed. Otherwise you will need to just lay the pen on its side on the bottom which isn’t practical. Overall satisfied with the purchase and quality of product.
I wanted the brown leather travel wallet for travel and it matches a great pair of brown leather shoes I purchased in Italy. As a woman having a small wallet is a necessity. Being able to put my cards, boarding passes, passport, ID's, and 2 phones in it was very important for me! I am able to get all that in the travel wallet plus have space for lip gloss, perfume samples, etc. It is also small enough when boarding a plane where I can put it in my backpack without it taking up much space. Let me just say the color matches perfectly and I purchased a black one for my short outings and days when I take walks. Also, I had emailed about getting it shipped the day I ordered as I was going out of town in 2 days. They were able to get it shipped that day, communication was excellent, and the leather is superb. I LOVE the leather they use as it is soft and sturdy. Feels great in the hand and looks great. You can tell it is quality. I will be getting a backpack from them at some point in near future as I love their products and quality! Customer service is outstanding.
P.S. This wallet is GREAT for international travel as it keeps things slim. I added a wrist tassel I have from Tom Bihn.
For overseas flight great wallet to hold all essentials
Nice wallet all around. The inseam of leather is noticable when maximising internal storage.
Extremely built product. Very satisfied.
What is the beautiful leather used in the Travel Wallet?
The leather we’ve chosen for this compact wallet is oil tanned leather. Special oils and waxes were applied during the tanning process to give the leather a very soft and supple feel and make it resistant to water and other elements. It is both rugged and soft at the same time and feels really good when held in your hand.
What is a self-locking zipper?
This type of zipper “locks” when folded down and keeps the zipper from sliding. This prevents accidents of items spilling out. We use zippers from YKK, the highest quality zipper vendor around.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.