All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
Weight & Dimensions:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 4" (h); 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 5.25" (h); 4.0 oz.
18.41 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm;
26.03 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 13.33 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Compact and lightweight.
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
I only had a few days with it. but it could use a tiny bit more room in the vertical height. Since the Travel Wallet doesn’t have the option of the RFID-Blocking protection. I have to use a RFID-Blocking protection sleeve on my American Passport, it has an inbeded information chip with my personal information on it. Also my credit cards also have chips in them, I use a RFID Sleeve on those to.When I zip up the wallet, it hits and tears into the sleeve that the passport is in, so it's a tight fit. Everything else, the looks, the pockets inside, the materiials are nice.
I bought this as an everyday wallet after eyeing it for several months. Tired of flappy oversized women’s wallets. I love it! My 10 or so necessary cards/IDs fit perfectly in the 2 slots. Love the square carabiner and clean lines when zipped. I ordered the regular size (not interested in carrying my phone inside) in blue forza. It’s a lovely deep blue without being too dark. Thanks for another hit!
I opted for the smaller size to hold the essentials. Quality materials and craftsmanship!
Haven’t had a chance to use it for travel yet, however the quality of this wallet is fantastic. Highly recommend!
As always, the craftsmanship is excellent. The feel makes even an empty wallet seem like you have thousands. Have never been disappointed with any of the wallets or computer bags.
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR
- older iPhone models: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10, 10e, S10 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones