All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
Weight & Dimensions:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 4" (h); 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 5.25" (h); 4.0 oz.
18.41 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 10.16 (h) cm;
26.03 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 13.33 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Compact and lightweight.
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
The travel wallet is smaller than expected. Big enough for a passport and not much more. It would also be nice if there was a separate zipper pocket to keep your passport secure so you don’t risk losing it every time you open your wallet. Cash is easily replaced. So are credit cards. Passports. Not so much. Quality is good as usual. The Italian fabric is nice variety to the line.
Very fast and I’m super happy with the quality
I really like it, it fits everything important for me to go on travel, passport, foreign notes, key and my phone.
Using this on my trip to Mexico. I love the wax canvas feel, something old school and rugged that feels nice to the touch. The bright orange color inside makes things easier to find and the zipper is a well needed function that some travel wallets seem to lack. For a person who likes to simplify when I travel this wallet is great. It hold my passport, 3 cards, a small medical document, change and bills just fine. Definitely recommend is you looking for a carry all with simplicity in mind.
I needed something to replace and reorganize the mess that is my coupon/car wallet/gift card stack in my car's center console. Since I'm always forgetting gift cards and coupons, I figure this will pay itself off in a couple weeks, and it's a quarter of the way there on the first trip!
Essentially, I use one of the cars slots for gift and shopping cards. The other gets insurance cards, AAA, etc. I put cash in the zipper, and use the main compartments for a clip of coupons. It's a tight fit in my small car's center console, but a fit none the less. More importantly, it fits easily in my inner coat pocket.
While the pen is a nice touch, there's no specific pen loop, that is unless I missed it somewhere. Regardless, it can just hang out in the coupon clip.
It also has all the fit, finish, quality, beauty, and durability that we've come to expect from Waterfield. Thanks again Gary!
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone XS Max, XS, XR
- older iPhone models: iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10, 10e, S10 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones