Cozmo Laptop Bag
- Product Info
- What Fits
Go first class, even if you're just going down the block. Smart design and smart style include a padded laptop compartment, off-set D-rings for ergonomic balance and a “weightless” suspension shoulder strap. The Cozmo’s great shape allows it to stand up on its own, empty or full. This may just be the only business briefcase you'll ever need.
Now available for Apple's NEW! 13" and 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and Touch ID.
All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco. The Cozmo is truly unique in that the entire bag is made from one cowhide. This means you'll get the same consistent, beautiful look throughout.
- Full-grain, naturally tanned leather
- Metal bolt closure for front pocket
- Compact: 14 - 16 x 11.5 x 4 inches
- Full-sized: 15.5 - 18 x 12.5 x 4.75 inches
- Compact: 2.5 lb.
- Full-sized: 2.95 lb.
- Padded laptop compartment
- Dual-side waterproof zippers
- Two interior open pockets
- Key tether
- Slot for rolling suitcase
- Removable should strap
- Leather shoulder pad with grippy underside
- Compact built-in sleeve fits devices up to 13" x 9":
- 13" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 13" MacBook Pro Retina
- 13" MacBook Air
- 12" MacBook
- iPad Pro 12.9"
- iPad Pro 10.5"
- Surface Book
- NEW Surface Pro
- Dell XPS 13
- Full-sized built-in sleeve fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75":
- 15" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- 15" MacBook Pro Retina
- Dell XPS 15
- Lenovo X1 Carbon
The Gadgeteer - October 13, 2015
“Not only does it look professional, but it is the kind of bag that will last a lifetime because of the high-quality materials used and the construction of the bag.”
Personally I wear a suit to work 4 out of 5 days a week, but I also travel frequently (about once a month) and need a briefcase that can attach to my suitcase to make it easy.
My first attempt at a bag was a Filson Classic Briefcase as my main travel bag but the main issue was the lack of ability to attach the briefcase to my suitcase. I looked around to an alternative and found the Cozmo Laptop Bag from SFBags.
I’ve had the bag now for 3 days, and will be traveling home with it over the next couple days. A couple of observations:
1. It’s plenty of space for what I need. I bought the 13” size for my MBP and it’s great, fits everything I need which includes a Moleskine notebook, my laptop, pen, headphones, a small gear bag carrying various daily goods, water bottle etc.
2. The build quality is great, beautiful stitching and I love the water resistent zipper they use.
3. Beautiful leather - I bought the brown leather and it looks great. Currently I’m at a conference so I’m dressed more casually and it’s great, but I can see it’ll work just as well if I was wearing a suit.
All in all, a great bag with fantastic leather and great build quality
I really want to love this bag, and I'm close... the materials beg to be touched and just plain ogled, the build quality is fantastic... but the thing that bugs me is the shape. Being wider and rounded at the top, it just seems a little too purse-like for my tastes.
Really like the new bag. Good quality. Thoughtful design.
I am very please with the bag. It is the perfect size for my laptop and tablet. I get numerous complements everywhere I go. Everyone should own this bag.
Love my Cozmo for the following reasons: #1. It's looks, #2 It's quality material and construction. #3.It's functionality.
I also enjoy and use my Bolt Briefcase along with my Cozmo when I have more to carry than one bag will accommodate.
But, I bet Harrison Ford would have wished he had a Cozmo when he was playing Indiana Jones. This bag is Doubles as a Business Bag, that will catch attention, but then it also is a Man's Rugged, Old life, Retro Bag as well.
Can't wait for a Cozmo Backpack to come out. And, a Cozmo Roll on suitcase for airline travel.
What are splash-proof zippers?
Full-grain leather hold up well in rainy conditions. Splash proof zippers add additional water resistant protection for your gadgets.
Why use full grain leather?
Full-grain leather has a super tight grain so it resists moisture very well, and it's strong and durable. We believe in making products of the highest quality—we never skimp on materials. Full-grain leather is ideal for handles; your fingers will feel the difference. Of course, leather lines the bottom to help the Cozmo withstand various surfaces. The leather also develops a beautiful patina so it will add to the Cozmo's character over time.
Why use a gold liner?
First, the liner adds a bit of protection for the different items you carry inside. Second, we chose gold because this lighter, brighter color makes it easier to quickly see the contents inside your pouch.
Have a question about this product? Contact us at HeyGary@SFBags.com.
Took Cozmo to meeting. Turned heads.
Cozmo bag great for everyday use.
Leather Cozmo: modern, practical ... just right.