All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1680 Denier Black ballistic nylon and Forza nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- One Size: 6.25” (l) x 2.5” (w) x 8.25” (h); 6.4 oz.
15.87 (l) x 6.35 (w) x 20.95 (h) cm; 0.18 kg
Volume: 2.1 liters
- Made from abrasion and water-resistant durable ballistic nylon.
- Three easy-access points: main compartment, front zippered pocket, front open pocket.
- Interior pocket can fit iPad mini.
- Front pocket includes key holder.
- Gold liner illuminates the bag's interior.
- Spacer mesh on the back for sweat-wicking.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- YKK waterproof zippers.
Perfect for what I want it to do. Very well made: zippers, material, colours, strap.
I've recently received this pouch and been using for EDC.
Pouch looks sleek and feels great. I really like the Forza material part in green color, nice contrast with the rest of the pouch.
Multiple reasons for 4 stars :
- I would like for the key tether to be located in the main compartment
- I would like for the mesh back panel to be replaced with the drop-pocket same as on the front. In my humble opinion, mesh panel on this pouch is not needed.
- After a week or so of use, mesh panel on my pouch started to get some spots with threads coming out. I've sent an email with pictures to [****], waiting for reply.
Overall, It is a nice pouch, thank you. :)
I have plenty of room to carry my sunglasses, wallet, a notepad and pen all in the open front section and the small zippered section. That leaves the entire large zipped section available for any incidentials that my day might require. The quality of materials and workmanship are of the highest quality. Waterfield products are unmatched. I still use a Waterfiield courier bag that is over 30 years old.
Nice design, utilitarian, with great size. Shipped quick, better than expected!
Terrific combination of quality and functionality. The size is just right — not so big you overfill and have a heavy bag, but just big enough to be useful. Great for dog walking, short hikes, travel, and trips around town where you need a few gadgets with you. Love it!
GearDiary - September 19, 2022
“The WaterField Essential Crossbody Pouch has been great when I’ve been out riding one of my electric bicycles.”
GBAtemp - September 13, 2022
“Delivering practicality with a minimal and stylish design, the Essential Crossbody Pouch from WaterField Designs is a handy expansion to your daily gear.”
Overall: 8.5 out of 10
The Essential Crossbody Pouch is ideal for a iPad Mini and for carrying essentials like phone, wallet, keys, and earbuds.