All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier black ballistic bottom panel
- Brown #10 Cotton Duck tan Waxed Canvas with leather bottom panel
- Naturally-tanned full-grain leather accents
- Splash-proof zippers
Dimensions & Weight:
- Air Duffel: 16 x 10.25 x 8.25 inches
- Black Ballistic: 2.7 lbs.
- Waxed Canvas: 3.25 lbs. Volume: 22 liters
- Optional Air Caddy (sold separately): 12 x 8 x 1.25 inches; 5 oz.
- Splash-proof YKK Zippers
- Two N35 rare earth magnets
- Stands upright under airline seat leaving some legroom.
- Office compartment lays flat for TSA screening with: padded laptop compartment, wide foam-backed pocket for papers or tablet, open-topped pockets, pen slots, and a central area for files.
- Main compartment for personal items opens with half-moon zipper into large chamber with: open-topped pockets, mesh zippered pockets, key fob, and gold lining that lights up interior.
- Expandable end pockets hold travel documents, water bottles. etc. Easily accessed when under airline seat in front of you.
- Pleated front pocket with interior pockets closes with leather flap secured by N35 rare-earth magnets. (Fits optional Air Caddy.)
- Rear slots for quickly hooking glasses or pens.
- Three carry options — removable strap, leather handles, suitcase-handle passthrough.
- External D-rings for attaching accessories.
Just a perfect bag. Love the quality.
I travel internationally five or six times yearly with a similar number of domestic journeys. Each for at least a week at a time. Prior to this I was struggling to get all my electronics into a single bag and, while it fit, it was a pain to pack/access.
The Air Duffel has worked wonders. When packed, it's slightly bigger than my previous bag but is far simpler to use. It still fits underneath the seat or overhead with little effort.
I would >definitely< recommend this.
The majority of my trips are 1-2 days whether by planes, trains or automobile. This has enough room for what I need, fits where I need it and has plenty of pockets that allow me to adjust stuff around. And it looks awesome.
My husband loves his new bag. Can’t wait to use it.
works perfect for what I need it for
The Air Duffel has two sections: a work compartment that includes a padded laptop pocket for storing tech gear, and a roomy main section for storing everything else. Several conveniently-placed pockets hold additional gear.
- The padded pocket in the Air Duffel Work Compartment: fits devices up to 14.25" x 9.75"
- 16" MacBook Pro
- 15" MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- 13" MacBook Pro Touch Bar, Air, Retina
- iPad Pro 12.9” with Smart Keyboard Folio (1st - 3rd Gen.)
- Google Pixel Slate
- Surface Pro X
- Surface Pro 7
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- The Air Duffel Main Compartment fits assorted items one needs in-flight, and on an overnighter, like:
- book, magazines, files
- lunch, snacks, munchies
- jacket, scarf, neck pillow
- a change of clothes
- The Air Duffel Zippered Side Pockets are conveniently located to store small items in a hurry, to quickly access travel documents, to store multiple cell phones, or to hold a water bottle or coffee mug.
- The Air Duffel Front Pocket runs the length of the bag and is protected by a leather flap. It can be used to stow newspapers or the optional Air Caddy. Inside, three open-topped pockets organize more small items.
NOTE: The OPTIONAL Air Caddy is custom-fitted for the front pocket of the Air Duffel and fits devices up to 9.75" x 6.75"
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Go