All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- 1050 Denier Black ballistic or brown waxed canvas
- Full-grain leather accent
Dimensions & Weight:
- Standard: 8” (l) x 3” (w) x 11.5” (h); 1.25 lbs.
- Full: 9.5” (l) x 3” (w) x 14” (h); 1.5 lbs.
20.32 (l) x 7.62 (w) x 29.21 (h) cm; 0.56 kg
Volume: 4.5 Liters
24.13 (l) x 7.62 (w) x 35.56 (h) cm; 0.68 kg
Volume: 6.5 Liters
- D-ring-to-strap - 180-degree swivel strap attachment means the bag stays flat on your back, regardless of positioning.
- Flexible strap options - strap attaches to D-ring on left or right side of wearing over either shoulder.
- One-handed cam lock buckle - lets you quickly adjust how the bag rests against your body without moving it.
- Removable shoulder pad - spreads weight evenly to give your back and shoulder a bit of relief.
- Padded tablet/laptop compartment - standard size fits 11” an Full size fits 12.9” iPad Pro (with or without Keyboard Folio); situated in very back to keep Sling flat against body.
- Swing around front pocket - accessible via the left or right side.
- Interior hand pocket - keeps small items easily accessible.
- Three interior pen pockets - stows Apple Pencil and your favorite sketching pens.
- Gold interior lining - in front pocket and main compartment for visibility.
- Inset waterproof front zippers - keeps the zippers, which are most susceptible to water seepage, protected from rain.
- Interior key fob attachment - keeps keys quickly findable.
- Rear mesh padding - enhances airflow and cushioning.
- Optional Stylus Pencil Case for holding Apple Pencil, Surface Pen, or any other stylus.
I am using the bag for travel. It seems to fit everything I want to take. It would be even better if it had it handle. I purchased from WaterField San Francisco bags before and they do a great job!
Received my sling....iPad fits perfectly and I LOVE it!!!
The bag is perfect. I use it everyday.
This is a really good bag, nicely finished and really very functional. The ability to adjust the sling tension whilst wearing it is brilliant. I ride a motorcycle, so when moving I want the bag nice and snug so it doesn’t move around, but when I get off I want it looser, so I can access it. The buckle on the sling allows this. Brilliant - don’t know why all sling bags don’t have this feature.
The only thing that its missing is a handle to allow easy carrying when you’re not wearing it. This would be very useful and increase the bags utility. Not a deal breaker and I may attempt to sew one myself.
Amazing product and amazing backpack would definitely recommend it
GearDiary - April 10, 2019
“I love WaterField bags, backpacks and gear pouches. I’m a fan of sling-style bags. And I love the WaterField Sutter Tech Sling. It’s a sling bag that’s all WaterField. And that’s a good thing.”
GeekDad - March 8, 2019
“If you are going to carry technology around, you might as well do it with some utility and a bit of style. One of the latest bags from Waterfield, the Sutter Tech Sling, manages to do both.”
The Gadgeteer - January 23, 2019
“The Sutter Sling has gained my respect as a well-conceived update to earlier slings, that can accommodate your daily minimum carry, be it a laptop, tablet, or books and papers.”
Macworld - November 27, 2018
“It comes as close to perfection as anything I’ve ever used.”
The Sutter Tech Sling is the perfect carry for taking the iPad Pro on creative explorations. Also fits the MacBook Pro and Surface Pro 7.
- Standard: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 10” x 7.5”
- iPad Pro 11” with Smart Keyboard Folio
- Surface Pro Go
- Full: built-in padded sleeve fits devices up to 12.75" x 9.25”
- iPad Pro 12.9" with Smart Keyboard Folio
- 13” MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Air Retina
- Surface Pro X, Pro 7 with Type Cover
- Surface Book 2 (13.5")
- Surface Laptop 3 (13.5")