All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Premium full-grain leather
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Dynamic Duo Glasses Case: 6.5” (l) x 1.75”-2" (w) x 3.75” (h); 5 oz.
16.51 (l) x 4.45-5.08 (w) x 9.53 (h) cm; 142 gm
- Made from thick, full-grain leather.
- Dual, self-finding hidden magnets close flap on each side.
- Dustless Ultrasuede liner protects against dings and scratches.
- Flexible Ultrasuede center divider shifts to accommodate different-sized glasses.
- Four leather colors: Chocolate (brown Ultrasuede lining), Grizzly (brown Ultrasuede lining), Blue (cumin Ultrasuede lining), Black (blue-gray Ultrasuede lining).
User Reviews & Stories
Like many others I know, I need both sunglasses and readers to get through my day. Sunglasses whenever I’m in the sun or bright light, and readers to, well, read! In other times, I generally don’t need either pair of glasses. So the Duo case is perfect for me. Sunglasses (a pretty big pair) in one side and my readers in the other. Both pairs of glasses at hand whenever I need them, and safely out of the way when I don’t.Read more
I bought the case for my wife who always has trouble finding her sunglasses or reading glasses in her SF Canvas Tote bag. The Dynamic Duo Case has solved that problem. She loves the new case. Another fantastic product from SFBags.Read more
First WaterField product I didn’t love. It’s both huge and doesn’t feel super protective since it’s soft sided. I thought it was the answer to keeping track of my sunglasses and reading glasses but it really isn’t. The leather looks nice.Read more
Best thing that ever happened to my specs. Simply Spectacular spec saver.Read more
This glasses case is the perfect compliment to your SF Bags collection, or your first item from Waterfield. For me it’s a unique case for my glasses and sun glasses which has more style and durability than any other case on the market. It should be noted however that this is not a hard-sided case. It’s soft leather and will protect the glasses against drops and scratches. But will still crush if sat on or driven over etc.Read more