All our products are crafted locally in our workshop by the most skilled sewing team in San Francisco.
- Oil-tanned full-grain leather
- Waxed Canvas
- Ballistic Nylon
- More details here
Dimensions & Weight:
- Travel Wallet: 7.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 4.25" (h); 2.5 oz.
- Travel Wallet Plus: 10.25" (l) x 0.25" (w) x 5.25" (h); 4.0 oz.
18.41 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 10.79 (h) cm; 70.9 gm
26.03 (l) x 0.63 (w) x 13.33 (h) cm; 113 gm
- Compact and lightweight.
- Zippered pocket for coins.
- Sports our signature easy-to-see-inside gold liner.
- Self-locking YKK zippers keep contents from slipping out.
- Side pockets for storing loyalty cards, credit cards, business cards, etc.
- Long-lasting materials: supple full grain leather, tough ballistic nylon, and tough waxed canvas.
- Includes Carabiner for securing onto your belt loop, key hook inside another bag, backpack, etc.
- Includes Pen for filling out customs forms (because you never have a pen on you when you need it the most).
- Travel Wallet size fits in some jacket pockets. Both sizes can be inserted into backpacks, messenger bags, briefcases, and other bigger bags.
This product was designed with customers who gave input from idea to production. See the process here.
Love my small travel wallet. Compact and it holds a lot. Well made and looks nice.
Bought my travel wallet knowing I wouldn’t be using it forma few months. Wanted to have it handy well in advance.
Such a well made piece - as expected from my experience with a previous purchase, and by reputation.
I am a huge Waterfield fan, and I have an embarrassing number of Waterfield bags. This is the first thing I’ve purchased that hasn’t far exceeded my expectations. It’s fine. It’s well constructed, the pockets are handy, and the little pen is a nice touch. It’s just…thick. Really thick. I bought the larger size to hold receipts, so maybe that’s part of it, but the thick canvas—especially where it folds at the top to make the edge—is just…thick. I carried it in my Air Porter briefcase in the main section, but I couldn’t imagine carrying this around in pants or a jacket. Even empty, it’s about ¾” thick in your pocket. This item screams to be a harder, thinner leather instead of a canvas. Again, it’s good, and the build quality is Waterfield-fantastic, but it’s just not really practical for the purpose.
Not much to say about the Travel Wallet that i purchased. As usual, their products are impeccable from every aspect. Their Waxed Canvas material is one of the best if not the best. I loooove my travel wallet.
The real star of this review is the customer support; specifically Jasmine. So accommodating. So patient. Their replies are the quickest since its a chat box. Forgets emails if you need help from Waterfield. Use the chat box.
Well constructed with more than adequate space for my travel item.
The Gadgeteer - July 22, 2019
“The Waterfield Designs Travel Wallet is a very large wallet, and in fact is really more of a travel pouch. But don’t let that deter you—it still manages to remain quite slim even with multiple items loaded into it.”
The Travel Wallet was designed to fit a Passport, larger foreign currencies, cards, and coins. The larger Travel Wallet Plus can fit the same items, plus other travel documents.
Both sizes can also fit these phones:
- iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max
- Older iPhone models
- Samsung Galaxy S22, S22 Plus
- Other similarly-sized phones